Growlanser: Heritage of War to be True Limited Edition Release
When it's gone, it's gone...
IRVINE, CALIFORNIA – JULY 24th, 2007 – Atlus, U.S.A., Inc., a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, today officially announced a Limited Edition release of Growlanser: Heritage of WarTM, the latest entry in the critically-acclaimed Growlanser series. The title will only receive a single print run - when the initial allocation has sold out, the game will no longer be available for purchase.
Every Limited Edition package will include a 100-page, full-color art book featuring the work of Satoshi Urushihara, a multimedia disc with art and music from the game, a keychain, two lenticular cards, and three commemorative pins.
“We are pleased to be able to offer Growlanser fans this special release,” said Mason Hyodo, Project Lead. “This is a series long known for its exceptional fan service, and we have endeavored to create a package that Growlanser followers will be proud to own and display. As a result of the quantity of the extras that will be included with every copy of the game, we have decided to limit the title's release to a single print run. Growlanser: Heritage of War will be a true Limited Edition game.”
Fans of the genre and series – do not miss your chance to own the latest entry in the epic Growlanser saga! Look for Growlanser: Heritage of War Limited Edition in September 2007!
About Growlanser: Heritage of War
On an island continent shrouded in darkness and bounded on every shore by an impassable veil, war rages among desperate inhabitants fighting for survival. A mysterious famine has ravaged the land, leaving its denizens to struggle over what little fertile land remains. There is no safe haven; land that war has left untouched is still threatened by the Screapers, fierce and powerful monsters steadily encroaching on the cities of men. Hope is fading - who will rise to save this dying land?
• Over 70 Hours of Gameplay! A sweeping story arc spanning 5 lengthy chapters, with additional chapters to unlock.
• A Fantasy World Comes To Life! Story unfolds through gorgeous hand-drawn animation and character portraits by artist Satoshi Urushihara.
• Strategic Party-based Combat! The action is faster and more exciting than ever as you use an advanced troop command system to give orders to your allies – smart tactics are the key to victory.
• Manage Your Character's Ability Tree! Change your character's abilities based on the needs of the situation. As your character levels, so too do your Ability Plates!
• Discover and Train A Magical Fairy Companion!
• Cultivate Intimate Relationships With Your Allies!
Growlanser: Heritage of War has been rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB for Language and Mild Fantasy Violence.
# # #
About Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
Located in Irvine, California and founded in 1991, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. is a publisher of compelling video games for a variety of platforms, including the Nintendo DSTM, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, WiiTM, Xbox 360TM, and PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. Atlus U.S.A, Inc.'s library of critically acclaimed video games includes Odin Sphere, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Magna Carta: Tears of Blood, and the award-winning Shin Megami Tensei series. For more information, visit http://www.Atlus.com.
discuss this in the forum (1 post) |