Animania shall be hitting the London Film & Comic Con this year! Our 30,000 person event at Earl's Court on 18th/19th July continues to move into anime, manga and video gaming in a big way with a string of fresh announcements!
- LFCC now has over FIFTY guests attending including Vic Mignogna
), Spike Spencer
), Transformer's Bumble Bee and many MANY more! See the spectacular guest line-up at http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/
- A £100 top prize for the winner of the cosplay masquerade
! Secure your place for this event and pre-register for the masquerade
here - http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49065 You can also sign-up on the day.
The following areas for anime and manga fans are now announced!
- Anime Theatre Zone - Presenting the latest anime!
- Video Gaming Zone - Something for everyone! Animeleague Gamers will be ensuring there's retro-Gaming, a Handheld Corner, the latest consoles and games, tournaments and DDRing/Step-mania!
- Artist Alley - Are you interested in art? Team Dimension will be running the artist alley! A great place to chill out, meet new artist friends and to meet professional artists from all over the world!
Zone - As if the other cosplay
events were not enough there will be an area dedicated to workshops and for cosplayers
to hang out.
- Chill-Out Zones - Are you an online community and want to run a meetup at LFCC? We have chill-out zones for attendees to chat, relax and get to know one another. Email [email protected]
and we can arrange a time for you!
A sneak look at just some of our planned events for the anime fan!
- Para Para Dancing with Roppongi Street
- Rock Band Tournament
- DDR Tournament
- Japanese Culture with Akemi Solloway
- Anime Radio
- Iron Artist
Speed Build Contest
- Cardboard Box Mecha
- Pillow fights!
- Pizza eating competitions!
- MANY MORE EVENTS PLANNED!
A reminder of the event details -
Entry is £5 after 11am, or £10 if before 11am
18th JULY SATURDAY - 9AM TO 6PM
19th JULY SUNDAY - 9AM TO 5PM
Admission available in advance online or on the door on the day. Full details are here - http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/details.html
The show is at EARLS COURT 2, LONDON, SW5 9TA
It's easily accessible via underground and mainline rail from all of London's Airports including Heathrow, Gatwick and Stanstead.
For maps and travel information go here - http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/travel.html