Anime/Cosplay Events in Brooklyn, NY May 1-2Apr 5th 2010
Greetings from Brooklyn Botanic Garden, home of the Sakura Matsuri! Here are some of the events going on at this year's festival:
· Cosplay Fashion Show—May 1 (Sat) from 6:15 – 7:00 pm
· Iron Cosplay: Competitive Costume Creation—May 1-2 (Sat/Sun)—Come prove your ingenuity in this timed contest! Materials will be provided, but space is limited, so come early and sign up! Or just come to cheer your favorite team!
· Animate It: Manga Made Before Your Eyes—May 1 (Sat) from 11:45 – 12:45—Drawn by illustrator Misako Rocks and voiced by Pokémon's Veronica Taylor.
· Check out the J-Lounge, the festival's dedicated area for all things J-Pop.
· Plus, a huge Manga & Anime Artist Alley, where you can chat with your favorite authors and get your books signed! Kensuke Okabayashe, Abby Denson, and Uncle Yo are all waiting to meet you—and check out the schedule to see who else will be there!
The full schedule is available online at: http://www.bbg.org/exp/cherries/sakura.html
To see a slideshow of last year's festival cosplayers, visit the following link: http://www.bbg.org/exp/cherries/cosplayphotos.html
Available Now: One-Punch Man - Concrete Revolutio - Comet Lucifer - Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - Attack on Titan: Junior High - Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen - Haikyu! 2nd Season - and much more! ― Welcome to Anime News Network's Fall 2015 Preview Guide! Here's how it goes: our team ...