Crunchyroll Offers All-Access Membership for $0.99
Number One Anime Website Crunchyroll.com Offers All-Access Membership for Six (6) Days
San Francisco, Calif. (May 5, 2010) – See for yourself what the buzz is all about. For a limited time only, Crunchyroll is offering their All-Access Premium Membership for less than $1.00 (US) with no recurring bills or no hidden fees until May 11, 2010. More information can be found at www.crunchyroll.com/onedollar/
Crunchyroll All-Access Premium Membership
· Largest Anime/Drama Selection. Over 250 Anime and Drama titles, thousands of episodes! All shows are English-subtitled or dubbed.
· Early Access. Same-day access to many anime titles currently airing in Japan.
· High Quality Video. High-definition 720p is available on select titles, and high quality 480p (DVD quality) offered on most titles.
· No Advertisements. You won't see any ads, except for the occasional homepage sponsorship.
· Immediate Access and Exclusives. Access all titles immediately. Normal users may be subject to restricted release schedules.
* Watch from Devices. Stream all shows from your iPhone with the Crunchyroll iPhone Application http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crunchyroll/id329913454?mt=8 (also iPod Touch and iPad!), or watch on TV with our Boxee Application http://www.boxee.tv/
Join now and check out what everyone has been talking about!
About Crunchyroll, Inc.
Crunchyroll is a leading global lifestyle and entertainment brand centered around all things Asian media and operator of the largest online community, video site and network of sites, services and devices for Japanese anime and Asian drama in the world. Content on Crunchyroll is provided by leading Asian media companies including TV TOKYO, Fuji Television, NHK Enterprises (NEP), Yomiuri Telecasting Corporation (YTV), Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS), Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation (MBC), Shueisha, Kadokawa Pictures, Aniplex, Avex Entertainment, King Records, Happinet, d-rights, Bandai Channel, Toei Animation, Tai Seng and many others.
Crunchyroll was founded in June 2006 and has offices in both San Francisco and Tokyo. Crunchyroll is a pioneer and innovator in the Japanese content business and the only video service in the world to offer hit programs Naruto Shippuden, Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee and many others within one hour of their first Japanese broadcasts. Crunchyroll is a member of the Association of Japanese Animations (AJA) and Licensing International Merchandisers' Association (LIMA) and is funded by leading venture capital firm, Venrock, Japanese entertainment giant TV TOKYO, and a group of angel investors representing some of the brightest and most successful minds and entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley. More information can be found at http://www.crunchyroll.com.
The statements made in this press release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements." These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and assumptions that are subject to risks and uncertainties. The Company cautions readers of this press release that a number of important factors could cause Crunchyroll.com's actual future results to differ materially from those expressed in any such forward-looking statements. Such factors include, without limitation, product delays, industry competition, rapid changes in technology and industry standards, protection of proprietary rights, maintenance of relationships with key personnel, vendors and third-party developers, international economic and political conditions. The Company may change its intention, belief or expectation, at any time and without notice, based upon any changes in such factors, in the Company's assumptions or otherwise. The Company undertakes no obligation to release publicly any revisions to any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history