UDON releases Atelier Series: Official Chronicle
Toronto, ON – June 6, 2011 – The Atelier series has become a favorite of Japanese RPG enthusiasts with its unique mix of alchemy and action set in a vibrant and magical fantasy world. Now the elegant artwork behind the Atelier games has been collected for all to enjoy in ATELIER SERIES: OFFICIAL CHRONICLE.
This 272-page full-color book collects character designs, promotional art, pin-ups, profile data, and creator interviews from eleven Atelier games:
- Atelier Marie: The Alchemist of Salburg
- Atelier Ellie: The Alchemist of Salburg 2
- Atelier Lilie: The Alchemist of Salburg 3
- Atelier Judie: The Alchemist of Gramnad
- Atelier Violet: The Alchemist of Gramnad 2
- Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
- Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana 2
- Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm
- Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
- Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy
- Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland
Fans of anime, gaming, and beautiful artwork will all enjoy this wonderful collection. ATELIER SERIES: OFFICIAL CHRONICLE is available in stores now.
Cover and interior art previews:http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/udon/books/atelier/ATELIER SERIES: OFFICIAL CHRONICLE
$39.99, 272pp, Full Color
ISBN: 978-1-926778-20-4ABOUT UDON ENTERTAINMENT
is a Canada-based publisher of original comic books, graphic novels, and art books. UDON's best-known projects are those based on popular video game franchises such as Street Fighter®, Darkstalkers®, Okami®, Resident Evil® and Megaman
®. The publisher's ever-growing library also includes English editions of several Japanese manga titles, the anthology art book series APPLE, and the Manga for Kids line for children ages 7-12.