BlazBlue: Clone Phantasma on the Nintendo 3DSAug 21st 2014
YOKOHAMA, JAPAN (August 21, 2014) - Arc System Works, developer of world-class fighting games such as the Guilty Gear and BlazBlue series, is excited to announce the super-deformed action game, BlazBlue: Clone Phantasma is available for purchase today in North America as a digital download for the Nintendo 3DS.
In this intense action game, cute versions of your favorite BlazBlue characters fight against hordes of enemies. With one button press, each character executes a variety of impressive moves. The rules are simple: knock enemies off the stage!
There are two main game modes. In Story Mode, play through each of the character's different stories as they find themselves caught up in the unfolding mystery of the Clones!
In Challenge Mode, knock as many oncoming enemies off the stage as possible. Master a character and try to beat your personal best!
Get ready for some fast-paced battle action as you blast away droves of enemies at once!
About BlazBlue: Clone Phantasma
- Developer/Publisher: Arc System Works
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- Genre: Action
- Price: US$ 5.99, CA$ 6.99, Mes$ 79.99, R$ 13.99
- Players: 1
- Regions: North America (United States, Canada, Portugal, Brazil)
- Features ten favorite characters from the BlazBlue roster: Ragna, Jin, Noel, Rachel, Taokaka, Bang, Hazama, Makoto, Platinum, and Izayoi
- Use each character's unique Drive Attack and Blast Drive techniques to defeat your enemies
- Fight to survive relentless boss encounters
About Arc System Works
Arc System Works is a developer and fighting game specialist from Japan—best known for the Guilty Gear series of games and, more recently, the BlazBlue series—that has garnered international critical acclaim for its innovative fighting system and spectacular 2D artwork. For more information, please visit the official website http://www.arcsystemworks.us.
discuss this in the forum |