• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Knockin` On Heaven's Door

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gyro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Will the same dub cast for the show be used for the movie? I hope so they were really good.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LordByronius
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 10:47 pm Reply with quote
According to an as-yet unconfirmed rumor, Sony is looking into using the same dub cast.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Bebop is one of the few anime where the dub cast truly loves and remembers their roles. I remember David Lucas stating that most of his demo tape is Spike lines.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vicious

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 12:46 am Reply with quote
I'm sure they're trying to get the same cast, but even so that doesn't mean they'll get them...they could have other obligations...hope hosting Toonami isn't taking up TOO much of Lucas' time :) . If not then the original japanese actors are equally good so no worries.

(Just can't bring myself to hate that little Tom robot anymore sinse I found out who played him :P )
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1