• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Noragaki, Puella Magi Madoka Magica Promos Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quote
Ohhh I want to hear full versions of the OP and ED song of Puella Magi Madoka Magica!!! Anime cry

Ya know, it would be great for some companies to start making plans to simulcast this series for this winter season.
ZipZapZopTitania

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quote
Oh man, I'm so excited for Madoka! I loved "Irony," so I'm really happy that ClariS is back, too. I even blogged about this show...xD Looks like it needs to be updated.

I love the bows and arrows they all have. No wands...nice change. Bows are cool. Maybe the fight scenes will be epic~
keyinjpop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quote
Yes, I knew Kalafina would do a theme for Puella, they had to with Kajiura doing the music for the series. And ClairS, glad to see them back. Now I'm tempted to watch this anime all the way through.
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
Ohhh I want to hear full versions of the OP and ED song of Puella Magi Madoka Magica!!! Anime cry

Ya know, it would be great for some companies to start making plans to simulcast this series for this winter season.

The sad thing is that if you look at the history of licensing of SHAFT produced anime for simulcast, the outlook is not promising.

Unless I am overlooking something, I only found the two Natuso no Arashi ! series that were licensed to Crunchyroll, and Dance in the Vampire Bund which was licensed by Funimation (after the season was more than half over, and no doubt with a DVD license as a sweetener).

Note that neither of the SHAFT-produced Arakawa Under the Bridge series were licensed for simulcast, despite the primary network being TV Tokyo, which typically gives Crunchyroll and "in" on licensing for simulcast.
Top Gun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quote
Forget the magical girl stuff, I'm excited about Dai Sato doing something with Sunrise. Do Want.
garfield15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:50 pm Reply with quote
That voice cast, that musical group performance, everything about Madoka Magica is telling me "garfield15, you must watch me."

Seriously, that voice cast.
hikaru004

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:48 am Reply with quote
I'm just hoping the the girls' faces become less fat by the time the anime gets broadcasted.

Norageki! also looks nice.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:27 pm Reply with quote
With that staff Noragaki just became one of my more anticipated titles, can't wait to see what that's like. Same here Top Gun.

Since it already says only short OVA, I hope it's at least two episodes and not just one so that they get at least an hour/hour and a half to tell a cool story.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1