• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Will Tokyopop release Full Metal Panic Novels 6 - 12?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
killer_juice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Tokyopop just released novel 4-5 in one big book after almost a 3 year gap from novel 3. Has anyone heard if tokyopop has plans to translate and release the rest in the USA?

I really want to read the rest of the story, and I really don't want to use fantranslations :s
Richard J.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:27 pm Reply with quote
The best way to answer this question is to get as many people as you can to 1) buy the latest book, End of Day by Day, 2) get them to E-mail or write actual letters to Tokyopop about how much they liked it and how they want to get 6-12 (and a reprint of the first three if they don't have them) and 3) keep pushing for it.

The fact is, Tokyopop didn't do very well with the first three novels and if this one flops, the chances of getting 6-12 are slim. Direct everyone you can to where they can order the 4-5 combo and make sure to buy it yourself. (Heck recommend it to libraries too.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1