• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yu-Gi-Oh Cinema Venues Announced

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DunpeilandMahado

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm Reply with quote
Hi there,

Dunpeil: Mahado and I are new here, and we so wanted to see this movie, along with alot of our friends, I just want to double check something on this forum if that's ok with you guys?

Mahado: We just want to know if THIS IS really the official movie release date (May the 14th) for ALL of Australia? (Including Victoria)? And second, those movie theatres you guys posted, we have never heard of them, are these theatres REALLY from Australia? Or in another country?

Dunpeil: Please do reply ASAP, and if all of these answers are 'No' please give us the AUSTRALIAN release dates and cinemas locations please. This information is really very important to us and to all of our friends who want to see this movie so please, give us an answer ASAP. PLEASE.

Thankyou for the time to reading our message.

From Dunpeil and Mahado.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:42 pm Reply with quote
Hi DunpeilandMahado,

This article was posted in our UK section and has nothing to do with Australia.

I would suggest heading over to the Australian forum & site here: animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/?c=7

The people there could tell you more about the Australian Release of Yu-Gi-Oh!

-t
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1