• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bandai Warehouse Woes

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Izlude

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Wow this is like a kinda of headline you would see in...uhhh...a newspaper or something! Laughing

Poor Bandai...
Lucca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:47 pm Reply with quote
Lol, if it means I can get a discount on damaged goods, I'm all for it! ;p
I'm so cheap.

Sorry to hear about it though... is it just me or is the weather just plain funky this year? First I get hit by not one, not two, but THREE hurricanes in ONE month (note: Ivan doesn't count, I'm in Central FL), and now the rest of the world is getting slammed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Emerje

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Lucca wrote:
Lol, if it means I can get a discount on damaged goods, I'm all for it! ;p

Sadly, that came right to mind for me as well. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop Any other warehouses fluded out that way? Wink

Seriously though, that has to put a big dent into their productivity. Hopefully most of their products were kept above water.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
biliano*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Izlude wrote:
Wow this is like a kinda of headline you would see in...uhhh...a newspaper or something! Laughing

Poor Bandai...

Oh, great. We have another one that's complaining about what ANN is posting on their site.
Lucca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:20 pm Reply with quote
biliano wrote:
Izlude wrote:
Wow this is like a kinda of headline you would see in...uhhh...a newspaper or something! :lol:

Poor Bandai...

Oh, great. We have another one that's complaining about what ANN is posting on their site.

I didn't see it as complaining. This sort of headline does sound like something you would find in a newspaper... which makes it kinda funny.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vekou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:39 pm Reply with quote
As a fellow Southern California resident, I feel Bandai's collective pain. My garage flooded last week due to the rain. I'm guessing this is probably the reason for the Zeta delay.

Also... am I the only one who had to do a doubletake due to the words "warehouse" and "woes" right next to each other. I swear, I thought it said "whorehouse" the first time...

Last edited by Vekou on Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:47 pm Reply with quote
Lucca wrote:
biliano wrote:
Izlude wrote:

Poor Bandai...

I didn't see it as complaining. This sort of headline does sound like something you would find in a newspaper... which makes it kinda funny.

What're you saying? That we're not a real news site? Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1