• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime Expo to Host Voice Actress, Singer Miyuki Sawashiro

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:40 pm Reply with quote
epic win. one of the best. tho i prefer her roles as Aruruu, canaan, Ayane Yano, Shinkuro Kurenai, to others. she has too many good roles tho...she's just very versatile.
Karisu

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:36 pm Reply with quote
Miyuki is my absolute favorite. So bummed I will not be at the expo to see her. Hopefully this isn't her last appearance in the States.
lilly_938

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quote
Alright! She one of my favorite seiyuus. Hopefully there will be more of these announcements as we get closer to AX.
mantaray3001

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Aw man! One of my favorite seiyuus who I wanted Fanimecon to invite and it turns out that Anime Expo gets her! Now I have to start saving up to go to LA now hopefully....

But anyway her hope to be invited to a con has come true according to her acceptance speech at this year's seiyuu awards; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70C_wz_cMSs
Karisu

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quote
mantaray3001 wrote:

But anyway her hope to be invited to a con has come true according to her acceptance speech at this year's seiyuu awards; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70C_wz_cMSs

That is amazing. Both that her dream came true and that she speaks not-so-bad English!
WatchforMoons7

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:14 pm Reply with quote
Karisu wrote:
mantaray3001 wrote:

That is amazing. Both that her dream came true and that she speaks not-so-bad English!

Oh yessss. She'll do just fine.

Good characters, good English, etc! Very Happy
Sailor S

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:25 pm Reply with quote
Well damn, and here I am not being able to go this year. Well, I can't complain too much, since last year's guest list was phenomenal, but I sure would have liked to meet her and get an autograph.
khryoleoz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:01 am Reply with quote
Love this gal, and always enjoy her performances since my introduction to her talent in Kokoro Library, and every anime in which she had given voice but most especially Angel Brigade member Mint! Definitely amongst the much smaller, upper echelon of many favorites, probably second only to Houko Kuwashima, my very very very favorite. I just might be going to Expo this summer.
WatchforMoons7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:39 am Reply with quote
When she arrives, maybe someone can ask her about Tales of Xillia. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1