• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Code Geass TV Anime to Be Remixed on 2 DVDs

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lycosyncer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:51 am Reply with quote
If it is just like those compilation movies from the Cosmic Era collection, then I pass.

Plus, when the hell is season two going to get the Anime Legends box set? I finally got the complete first season and it took me a long wait to get it and season two better not take too long to come out because Code Geass and possibly Gundam 00 are the only Bandai titles I want to get from them these days because Funimation is beating everyone.
Jrittmayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:44 am Reply with quote
nightjuan wrote:
Actually, this "remix" has already happened. Laughing

For the record, the Black Rebellion compilation was originally released back in 2008 and Zero Requiem came out in 2009. In other words, I assume this is simply a re-release of those two compilations with a different set of covers and not an entirely new product.

You can find both of them on Amazon Japan or anywhere else without too much effort. They're not particularly worth watching though, let alone buying, but that's just my opinion.

The only good news here, at least from my point of view, is that Code Geass Gaiden is still going to happen...but probably not before 2012. Otherwise, they wouldn't even bother to speak about doing anything "in preparation" for it as late as September 2011.

Yeah, I was pretty sure I'd already watched these a while ago...
dani1_adnan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 am Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing this information with us. I am very impressed with your blog post. I appreciate your work. Your blog is really very informative.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2