• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Nitroplus Announces Hitokumei [Lost_X] Game

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jojothepunisher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:01 pm Reply with quote
Cover looks interesting. Hopefully Nitroplus can live up to their fame with this game.
ninjapet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Looks interesting

Now time to wait the 5+ years before anyone translates it. Or in till JAST U.SA says they have the rights and decides to delay it to hell and back.
Kirkdawg
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quote
I think we need to wait for it's Japanese release to even get a gauge of whether it's even worth a translation? Nitroplus kind of has a hit or miss record with me, but their newer stuff tends to hit more often then not.

Anyone mind giving a single sentence summary if they know what the story premise is for this VN?
Zhane Masaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:40 am Reply with quote
Well, as a longtime follower of Nitroplus, I can already make some predictions about the music.

Most likely it will feature the work of ZIZZ STUDIO on BGM (Composers we are likely to see are: Toshimichi Isoe, Yoh Ohyama, Masayoshi Murakami, and Shintaro Jinbo; Possible composers also include Kaori Tsutsui and Yasuhiko Tachibana).

As far as theme songs, given the fact that Nitroplus was the one who brought us CHAOS;HEAD, I'm predicting that Kanako Ito will do at least ONE of the vocals.

It is also possible we might see a vocal song by the group Daiichi Uchuu Sokudo, which is the vehicle for Nitroplus' own mascot character, Super Sonico.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1