• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
online anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReZZo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:18 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know of a reliable and cheap online anime store?
LordByronius
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:46 am Reply with quote
Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh, the Right Stuf

*is killed in various, interesting ways for making such a stupid, stupid reference*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Thrush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 9:58 pm Reply with quote
Ataru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 3:22 pm Reply with quote
ReZZo wrote:

Does anyone know of a reliable and cheap online anime store?

The best thing is to shop around. Amazon, Buy.com, My Simon helps, but good old looking around on AniPike listing helps alot better.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Morrolan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 11:44 pm Reply with quote
http://www.animecornerstore.com

Only problem is that they don't sell VCDs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
LordByronius
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 1:52 am Reply with quote
C'mon, people! Right Stuf! They've got nifty specials and bargains and stuff! And it's all LEGITAMATE! LEGITAMATE, I TELL YOU!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vertigo1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 12:04 pm Reply with quote
Anything named after a New Kids on the Block song can't be legitamate. It is the bastard child of Disney and Pop culture!
Thrush

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:56 pm Reply with quote
Vertigo1 wrote:

Anything named after a New Kids on the Block song can't be legitamate. It is the bastard child of Disney and Pop culture!

lmao, hard to argue with that. If your buying DVDs www.dvdpricesearch.com is a great resource for finding the lowest prices, they even factor in shipping charges.
LordByronius
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 9:20 pm Reply with quote
Vertigo1 wrote:

What treachery is this? I still maintain that it's named after the film, y'know, the film about the first manned space launch.

And I wouldn't be plugging them so much had they not been the ONLY online retailer that didn't totally futz up my order in one way or another. There's a mystery copy of Lupin III: Fuma Conspiracy floating around somewhere in the vast expanse of space that I paid for over a year ago. weep.
Ataru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 12:34 am Reply with quote
LordByronius wrote:

And I wouldn't be plugging them so much had they not been the ONLY online retailer that didn't totally futz up my order in one way or another. There's a mystery copy of Lupin III: Fuma Conspiracy floating around somewhere in the vast expanse of space that I paid for over a year ago. weep.

*L* Buy.com missed my order a couple, but in return, when I ask them to resend it because I didn't get, they send 2 of the same DVD. *L* Well, out of 3 times, it happend 2 times, lucky one was the Tenchi OVA set. Did I return the extra set. Well let's say that E-Bay is good place to sell extra stuff laying around. *LOL*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1