• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Scrapped Princess and Zeta Gundam LE Images

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe Mello

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:43 pm Reply with quote
*looks at the figurine* KAWAII!!!! It certainly looks better close up. Anyway, I'm gonna hafta get my hands on this Scrapped DVD. [opinion]If anyone else is going after Scrapped Princess, you'll be in for a treat. It's a very well-done show complete with humor, action, drama, sibling rivalry, a major character who acts like he's stoned half the time, and quite possibly the most hilarious use of a psuedo-mascot.[/opinion]

I just hope it doesn't cost too much.
biliano*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:32 pm Reply with quote
*looks at the figurine*

Pacifica would look great next to my PC Very Happy

Anyway, I will definitely check out Scrapped Princess when it comes out next year. Studio BONES has produced one stellar title after another (Wolf's Rain, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop), and it looks like Scrapped Princess is next in line.
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:52 pm Reply with quote
Not that it really matters, it seems the Pacifica figurine is a bit more busty than what she was in the anime. (That doesn't bother me one bit either) Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
JSeabolt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:37 am Reply with quote
I had read somewhere that the R2 DVDs came with figurines, but I never expected them to be included in the R1s too...

Yay! Anime catgrin

(Then again, I was planning to preorder it either way. Now if they'd only announce a release date...)
Kruszer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:32 am Reply with quote
The figure should be an interesting bonus. I've seen most of the series subbed and It's very good from what I've seen, so I'd definitely pick it up.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1