• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
News submition?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watchdog210

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:52 am Reply with quote
This might be a dumb question, and most certainly in the wrong place, for that I'm sorry, but here I go.

I love the Anime News coverage here at ANN and find it to be the most comprehensive collection of news on Anime I have seen to date. I also know that as well connected as you are, sometimes things slip by you. You can't be every where at once., so when I was listening to NPR (National Public Radio, 88.1 WUWF Pensacola FL.) today and heard a story about Manga author Shigeru Mizuki publishing his first work in English and that said work is a story about his experiences in World War 2 I thought the community at large here might be interested. The story was on the show, PRI's The World (link to follow) and I thought this was a great opportunity to see some early work from a Master in English.

http://www.theworld.org/2011/06/legendary-japanese-artist-forays-into-english/

I posted this here because I had no idea how to submit an idea of an article to the site. I am not looking for a regular gig here, I just thought you would like the linked story.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:56 pm Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1