• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Post End of Evangelion?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arima

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 4:13 am Reply with quote
I was looking around on the Net and I came across this picture. Now from what I can tell it seems like it is Asuka (with her hair cut short) and Shinji, but older. Is there some kind of post End of Evangelion manga/anime? Or are these just some pictures drawn as a one time thing.
ScottGreen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 11:51 am Reply with quote
I think that's Maya from the video game "Iron Maiden"/"Girlfriend of Steel"/take your pick of translation

-Scott Green
Ataru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 3:56 pm Reply with quote
ScottGreen wrote:

I think that's Maya from the video game "Iron Maiden"/"Girlfriend of Steel"/take your pick of translation

-Scott Green

Yep, it's Mana (or Maya). *Holds up a copy of Girlfriend of Steel.* Too bad I can't understand the darn thing execpt when they speck (only a couple words though.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Arima

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 8:24 pm Reply with quote
Are the characters in this game based on characters from Evangelion? Or is it all conincidence? And thanks for the replies.
Ataru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 8:46 pm Reply with quote
Arima wrote:

Are the characters in this game based on characters from Evangelion? Or is it all conincidence? And thanks for the replies.

Yep, it all happens sometime before Ep. 18, but it's more of a sidestory with no impact to main story.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1