• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kazuya Minekura's Wild Adapter Manga Changes Publishers

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsc315

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quote
Good to see this is going to be reprinted again, but i highly doubt this will see a US release again. I really loved this story too but after such a long hiatus i just figured this tittle was just given up on and sold them to make room on my bookshelf. With the last volume coming out in like 2006 this is a huge surprise.

If this does make it here I will rebuy them, just to hope there are more volumes to come out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CatoriStar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Yay, I'm really glad to hear news of Kazuya Minekura. Thank god she's feeling well enough to blog and start working on her series again, I've been worried about her health Sad
here-and-faraway

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quote
I'm also extremely happy to hear that her health is improving. She's so young and I can't imagine what her recovery has been like. I would be so ecstatic if she is able to finish Saiyuki. I'm dying to know what she plans to do with Nataku, poor boy's been comatose for too long.
Nadare Xizos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:52 am Reply with quote
Very happy to hear Minekura is doing better. Here's hoping one of the US publishers picks up Wild Adapter and releases some of the new material.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1