• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anyone know where to get the Death Note Soundtracks?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davidnes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:20 am Reply with quote
Sorry if I'm not allowed to ask questions in this forum but I really liked the music in Death Note and have been looking for the Soundtracks on eBay can anybody tell me if these are bootleg (link below) and has anybody bought this off this eBay seller before?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Death-Note-Original-Soundtrack-II-III-Tribute-4-CDs-/300411916781?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f1f211ed#ht_3008wt_1163
omiya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:49 am Reply with quote
Davidnes wrote:
Sorry if I'm not allowed to ask questions in this forum but I really liked the music in Death Note and have been looking for the Soundtracks on eBay can anybody tell me if these are bootleg (link below) and has anybody bought this off this eBay seller before?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Death-Note-Original-Soundtrack-II-III-Tribute-4-CDs-/300411916781?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f1f211ed#ht_3008wt_1163

The soundtracks are still available new from CD Japan:

Death Note Original Soundtrack

Death Note Original Soundtrack II

Death Note Original Soundtrack III

I have never had a problem using CD Japan for orders and would recommend them for any music/anime from Japan, although other retailers might be cheaper.
Sullie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:30 am Reply with quote
If you want for soundtracks, you can download it by yourself. There are different sites that you can search and download tracks for free, no need to spend money.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1