• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime Screenings in Cardiff, November 25 and 26

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:17 pm Reply with quote
Yay! Warning this year! (I found out about the last one after it had started and when I was already occupied).
Unlike then though, there's no films I urgently need to see; the only one I haven't already seen is Redline and it isn't one I've wanted to see with any urgency. Last year they had Summer Wars (which I now have on BD) and Ponyo (which I am still yet to see).
Still, it is probably worth trying to book Friday off for the shorts, and Saturday if I am rota'd in although it would be expensive to marathon them all and I'd also be losing pay (since I'm working overtime up till Christmas and my holiday pay only covers a regular shift).
Glad it's not on the Sunday this year too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:30 am Reply with quote
Dagnabbit!
Not only is is also my Nan's birthday on the 26th, but I'm rota'd in anyway and there's no holiday availability Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1