• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rozen Maiden Second Season

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mangaka-chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:32 pm Reply with quote
All right! I loved the series, especially the cool designs for the dolls! The show's characters are so cute and witty too; I'd love to see how the story of Jun and Shinkun continues in Rozen Maiden 2! Anime hyper
The Ramblin' Wreck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:40 pm Reply with quote
Glad to hear it.

Rozen Maiden was one of my favorite shows from this past fall season.

Maybe Jun can finally have a life...
Patachu
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:02 am Reply with quote
Haha! YES!

The manga is actually kinda lousy art-wise, but the show was just plain cool, and I'm glad they're going beyond just the 13 episodes of the original run (which left so many questions unanswered).
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:46 pm Reply with quote
NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?????? Shocked

A second season? Shocked

I haven't even finished the first season yet.

Hahahahahaahaha!! Laughing

Ok, I have to laugh at this because it's such a coincidence. Mainly because the date that this news came through I had just finished watching the series up to ep. 8. Then later took a break to watch something else while browsing the internet. I was checking ANN's site back and forth and I managed to come across the news. In a way it feels like I spoiled it for myself. Mainly because I haven't finished the series.

I am enjoying the show and if there's more to see I'm IN! Hahaha! I really do like it!

I wonder if this has something to do with the 4th vol. that's listed on the manga site?

KUDOS!

Oh, I would have been the first to post a reply yesterday after reading the news but for some reason I wrote one but forgot to push the submit button. LOL!!
JHawkNH

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:59 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?????? Shocked

A second season? Shocked

I haven't even finished the first season yet.

Hahahahahaahaha!! Laughing

Ok, I have to laugh at this because it's such a coincidence. Mainly because the date that this news came through I had just finished watching the series up to ep. 8. Then later took a break to watch something else while browsing the internet. I was checking ANN's site back and forth and I managed to come across the news. In a way it feels like I spoiled it for myself. Mainly because I haven't finished the series.

I am enjoying the show and if there's more to see I'm IN! Hahaha! I really do like it!

I wonder if this has something to do with the 4th vol. that's listed on the manga site?

KUDOS!

Oh, I would have been the first to post a reply yesterday after reading the news but for some reason I wrote one but forgot to push the submit button. LOL!!

If you are on ep 8 so far you are in for a real treat. The last three episodes of the first season is one of the best season endings I have seen in all of anime.

And as for there being a second season...
Anime hyper Anime hyper Anime hyper Laughing Anime hyper Anime hyper

I was sooooo hopeing that they would continue with this series. I love the style of this series.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:46 pm Reply with quote
JHawkNH wrote:

If you are on ep 8 so far you are in for a real treat. The last three episodes of the first season is one of the best season endings I have seen in all of anime.

And as for there being a second season...
Anime hyper Anime hyper Anime hyper Laughing Anime hyper Anime hyper

I was sooooo hopeing that they would continue with this series. I love the style of this series.

OKAY THEN! WHAT AM I WAITING FOR???? I GOTTA FINISH THE SHOW!!

So far the funniest episode I watched was ep. 5. Once again 'Shinku' getting caught out there again. Hahahahahaha!!
Kaidan0731

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:13 pm Reply with quote
After I've watched the entire Rozen Maiden anime series, I said to myself, "This series deserves a second season." I was dead right all along. I'm totally happy Rozen Maiden's gonna have a second season. Who're we gonna expect this time? Are the dolls gonna make way for the Alice Game for real? Who knows.
peko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:24 am Reply with quote
I couldn't agree more, this is the best news in a long time and it has brightened my day considerably... Very Happy
nextyaoming

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:20 pm Reply with quote
it says that it will air in 2005, but when in 2005. i went to the offcial website but i dont know japanese Crying or Very sad .
Chrno2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:37 am Reply with quote
I forgot to mention something, since we are getting a second season of 'Rozen Maiden', does this mean we're getting a 2nd helping from the 'Ali Project' too?
Wink

Hahahahahaha!!!

I wonder who is going to do the next OP and ED.

Oh, one more thing can anyone help me figure out what the OP to 'Rozen Maiden's OP sounds close to. I know it's a sampling of a classical piece although done in a way that it's different. Like "Mirai no Eve' in 'Avenger'. I know I've heard it before somewhere, but I can't place it all. Confused
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1