• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Encyclopedia: Timelines

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
josue98

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:35 am Reply with quote
I love the ANN encyclopedia. It's the only place I go to get my info.

There is only one problem I seem to have with it. Whenever I find various series or movies with similar titles I sometimes can't figure out which order the story actually goes. Or if the series have a chronological order at all. And although the release dates are there, anime isn't always released in order here in the US.

The forum and the Answerman column constantly get questions regarding the order of series and movies. The Encyclopedia is where all this information should be.

I hope it's not too much to ask, but are you planning on adding this information in the future? or maybe adding a timeline area where people that actually know the order can input it?

Thank you.
jmays
ANN Associate Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:11 am Reply with quote
Do you mean something like this? Just post the information you'd like to add here, and we'll take care of it for you.

-Miagi
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1