• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Nitroplus, THQ Create Sonico in Saints Row: The Third

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashminigun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quote
I hope she is not using what I think it is (read: gutter mind Twisted Evil) to whack random people on street in the promo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
doubleO7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:17 am Reply with quote
Ashminigun wrote:
I hope she is not using what I think it is (read: gutter mind Twisted Evil) to whack random people on street in the promo.

If you were thinking "giant purple dildo bat," then yes, thats exactly what she's doing Wink

Gosh, I just love Saints Row.
Ashminigun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:18 am Reply with quote
doubleO7 wrote:
Ashminigun wrote:

If you were thinking "giant purple dildo bat," then yes, thats exactly what she's doing Wink

Gosh, I just love Saints Row.

Gee, I bet the otaku will horde on this mod. Expecting of fan arts on this to be surface on net in 1 or 2 days.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
nght5tlkr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:41 pm Reply with quote
They took down the video and webpage already. I knew it had to be a joke when I discovered it yesterday...It was a joke right?

17,587 views on that disturbing video. The song was kinda catchy though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
mdo7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quote
Sadly, the purple phalic object is edited in Japan. Somehow, CERO doesn't like Phallic object in games, but yet Japan has this without any trouble from the authorities.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1