• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Events] Neko Nation Adelaide - December 16th 2011

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catalystic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:59 am Reply with quote
Tokyo Hardcore Presents!
Neko Nation Adelaide

Friday, 16th December 2012 // 8pm-3am
Higher Ground // 9-15 Light square
(Free After party @ Pimp Pad from 3am-6am!)

Our final show for 2011 across australia is coming to Adelaide and a special christmas present we're giving Adelaide a chance to enjoy one last Neko Nation before the year ends and it's going to be bigger and better than ever!

Neko Nation Adelaide will also be featuring our new fast music format, featuring 14 DJ's! We've got an unbelievable array of genres from your traditional J-pop, J-rock, anime themes to some interesting new productions including DJ's playing Disney, Touhou and meme sets!

Featuring our beloved AMV's, prizes, competitions, cosplay, stalls, Japanese and Korean music, anime and gaming tunes. Plus of course our sexy catgirls serving free sushi are back for more!

This time around we have an amazing brand new venue, featuring an amazing new setup as seen in Perth, featuring a much greater production levels, massive dance floor, more anime influences and a Christmas theme featuring our prizes wrapped up in presents!

This show promises to be even more spectacular than our debut show! We're very excited about our last show before we head off on our tour!

Presale Tickets available from Tokyo Hardcore: $20
http://www.facebook.com/we.love.tokyo.hardcore
Door Tickets: $25

We hope to see you there!

http://www.nekonation.com/

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1