• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Maids over Akihabara

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tivome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:33 pm Reply with quote
Please stop with the holier-than-thou Japanese otaku bashing. If the marketing or the anime offends you, don't watch it. HIMM is doing some great marketing to otakus for a very otaku title in the capital of world Otaku-dom. What's wrong with it? The girls may very well be cosplayers themselves and they looked like they're enjoying the attention.

It's not like any one of these uber nerd would even dare to stare at them u know. Remeber, most of them prefer to MOE over anime girls. These girls might be groped like there's no tomorrow in a train filled with non-otakus, but in Akihabara they are pretty safe from molestation, no matter the outfit. ^__^
Necros Antiquor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:33 pm Reply with quote
championferret wrote:
Let's just hope no one kidnaps those 30-something maids and starts their own harem.

Hm... *Ponders the possibilities*

Just kidding. Wink
TsubomiKoneko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:53 pm Reply with quote
Hahaha.

Oh man I want a clear file... and their outfits... and to be able to look good in their outfits. Rolling Eyes

I didn't know HIMM was so popular in Japan, I personally like it and had noticed it got a lot of page time in all the Anime Presses and other little advertisers I keep getting with my CDJapan orders but wow.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2