• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Angel Beats/P4's Kishi Directs Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
opn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:38 pm Reply with quote
i really loved angel beats and im really liking persona four so i'll probably check this out. and hopfully though this is very wishful thinking PA works decides to do a little busters anime since kyo ani is busing milking K-ON and doing that mystery anime.
VicMcDastardly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:37 pm Reply with quote
Seiji Kishi, nice nice angel beats was great. AIC A.S.T.A., Persona four is really good so far. Kyuuta Sakai, Steins;Gate's characters were pretty well done and Higurahi was decent considering the source for the art. Wow this seems like it will be pretty damn goo-Makoto Uezu (Katanagatari, School Days) is in charge of the series scripts.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Sam Murai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:33 pm Reply with quote
VicMcDastardly wrote:
Seiji Kishi, nice nice angel beats was great. AIC A.S.T.A., Persona four is really good so far. Kyuuta Sakai, Steins;Gate's characters were pretty well done and Higurahi was decent considering the source for the art. Wow this seems like it will be pretty damn goo-Makoto Uezu (Katanagatari, School Days) is in charge of the series scripts.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Not that unexpected. Uezu is Kishi's usual cohort on scripts.

As for the show itself, it seems like it could be a pretty pleasant one with some substance.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Amutofan123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:59 pm Reply with quote
Huh, this looks like it could be good! I'll definitely have to watch it, especially since I loved Angel Beats!

opn wrote:
and hopfully though this is very wishful thinking PA works decides to do a little busters anime since kyo ani is busing milking K-ON and doing that mystery anime.

I wouldn't count on it. It seems that Visual Arts would really rather have KyoAni animate Little Busters: http://visualnovelaer.wordpress.com/2011/11/25/vava-answers-why-was-little-busters-never-made-into-an-anime/
opn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:58 pm Reply with quote
Amutofan123 wrote:
Huh, this looks like it could be good! I'll definitely have to watch it, especially since I loved Angel Beats!

opn wrote:
and hopfully though this is very wishful thinking PA works decides to do a little busters anime since kyo ani is busing milking K-ON and doing that mystery anime.

I wouldn't count on it. It seems that Visual Arts would really rather have KyoAni animate Little Busters: http://visualnovelaer.wordpress.com/2011/11/25/vava-answers-why-was-little-busters-never-made-into-an-anime/

.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- now i really REALLY hope that kyo ani stops milking k-on and finish the mystery anime..but the fact they completely rejected all ideas is beyond stupid but either way at least its still under consideration so hopfully the next anime kyo ani does is little busters.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1