• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Personal Sales

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vashna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:35 am Reply with quote
I'm a bit confused with 'Teh Rules' in regards to the Personal Sales section. It seems to suggest that we are allowed to post threads looking for things, but I've never done this. Basically, there are a few anime, manga and video game related items that I'm looking for that are long out of production. I don't have anything to sell; I'm only looking to buy. Am I allowed to put a thread there asking for people to PM me if they're selling the items in question?
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:01 am Reply with quote
As long as you are an ANN subscriber and therefore have access to the Personal Sales forum you can start a thread indicating you are looking to buy. In your case, you can start a thread called:

WTB: Assorted OOP anime, manga & video game items

The WTB stands for Want To Buy, of course, and that lets people know you aren't looking to sell anything. If you do want to sell, you start off a thread with FS (For Sale) or if you want to trade, it's WTT. Again, this is obvious, but you can combine any or all of those, as well:

WTB/WTT/FS: Various anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1