• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Scrapped Princess DVD 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe Mello

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:23 pm Reply with quote
Okay, I think it's all but official: Wendee Lee should stop doing tomboys. Stick to vixens, kids, and overdramatic cartoon flunkies (I still remember Mon Colle Knights)

Senes and Eirote are quite amusing as a pair, believe you me. It may be a one-trick pony, but it's a damn good one, at that.
Key

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:35 am Reply with quote
'Fraid I have to agree with you, Joe Mello. I can't think of any English VA who does the sultry vixen type of role better, but this is not really her type of role and it shows.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Joe Mello

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:19 am Reply with quote
*still feels spite for Lee replacing Sherri Lynn as the voice of Tenchi's Kiyone* Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Joe Mello on Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
wolfcry
ANN Past Staff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:34 am Reply with quote
eh, i have nothing to say about the voice actors. I only ever bothered watching it subbed ><

But im happy with the marks you gave this. I've also really enjoyed this series so far Anime smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1