• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: 2nd Oreimo PSP Game's Madoka Magica Cosplay Previewed

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:08 pm Reply with quote
kuroneko in houmra cosplay... why does this turn me on ??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ani-watcher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:43 pm Reply with quote
Kuroneko doing a sexy pose while cosplaying as Homura = Nosebleed
potatochobit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:20 pm Reply with quote
the first oreimo game made me regret not having a PSP...

I dont own one, but how do I play this on a vita?
TitanXL

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm Reply with quote
Never thought I'd see the day of Ayase dressing like Kyubey.. and being hot doing so.
EnigmaticSky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:04 pm Reply with quote
Pretty cool, but really, when will we get a second season... Maybe in it there could be an episode where they cosplay as the Madoka characters.

Also Ayase as Kyubey is surprisingly interesting.
superdry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quote
For anyone who has yet to read the novels or play the first game...the picture of Saori is sort of spoilerish in the article.

EnigmaticSky wrote:
Pretty cool, but really, when will we get a second season...

I want to say after volume 10 of the novel is released. The first season animated volumes 1-5 so that leaves 6 - 8 to be animated along with 9 which is side-story stuff. There are also two short stories that could be animated (OVA?)
Polycell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:18 pm Reply with quote
EnigmaticSky wrote:
Also Ayase as Kyubey is surprisingly interesting.
Seems nobody here wouldn't make a contract with Ayabey, if you comprehend my innuendo.
superdry wrote:
For anyone who has yet to read the novels or play the first game...the picture of Saori is sort of spoilerish in the article.
The only possible spoiler I see is her not wearing glasses. I'd imagine the actual spoiler in that regard might be the why.
JDuks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:39 pm Reply with quote
Good thing they used Kuroneko and not some inferior girl.
shukero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:42 pm Reply with quote
This makes sense since there are tons of kuroneko fans; but I'm still wondering why there aren't the same thing for many of the other female characters of the series/games... is it because loli/moe sells that well?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:24 pm Reply with quote
shukero wrote:
This makes sense since there are tons of kuroneko fans; but I'm still wondering why there aren't the same thing for many of the other female characters of the series/games... is it because loli/moe sells that well?

??? since when is kuroneko moe/loli?? she is just a sexy character like rei or asuka. She has those moments.. but i find her sexy not moe~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Chagen46

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quote
Kuroneko is still drawn in a very moe style. And she is moe. I haven't even watched Oreimo, and I still know that she is Goth-Loli Moe.
shukero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quote
Cecilthedarkknight_234 wrote:
shukero wrote:

??? since when is kuroneko moe/loli?? she is just a sexy character like rei or asuka. She has those moments.. but i find her sexy not moe~

Sorry, I didn't mean to say she was Moe, more loli than anything. But then again now that I think about it, her voice made her sound more mature than she is drawn. So let's go the route of little boobs. So what I was asking is: Do characters that have little boobs and Moe characters really sell that well?

Last edited by shukero on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Animerican14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:14 pm Reply with quote
Having not seen past the first twelve episodes of the series, and thus not really following any of the other Oreimo material: has Ayase become much more okay with otaku-type things?

Or was she forced into the outfit? Because it looks like her yandere levels have significantly increased...
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Animerican14 wrote:
Having not seen past the first twelve episodes of the series, and thus not really following any of the other Oreimo material: has Ayase become much more okay with otaku-type things?

She barely appears at all in the BD/web episodes. But there are several more novels past where the anime ended and I have no idea what happens with her in those. But the games aren't limited to even that, they can go off in their own direction, which is part of the appeal of them.
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm Reply with quote
Animerican14 wrote:

Or was she forced into the outfit? Because it looks like her yandere levels have significantly increased...

Well it depends on the source material at hand. There are for to work with after all which is the light novel, manga, anime and the orignal visual novel. If you care to watch an ending below be my guest keep in mind if you choose no.. you'll die so it's lose/lose situation lololol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzV0YvXqaiI
shukero
No harm no foul bro I didn't mean to take it out on you. I'm just sick of the misconception of what loli really is in the community. Being an older fan i have seen/known what it is for years, the same with moe~
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2