• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: NIS America Licenses Bunny Drop TV Anime

Goto page   Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:32 am Reply with quote
Shut up and take my money!!!!

Awesome, it's finally licensed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
formerroadie1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:38 am Reply with quote
More NISA! WOOT!
publicenemy333

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:42 am Reply with quote
1.) WOOT! I love this show!!! Very Happy

2.) Maaan, I was hoping to get a dub. Oh, and before anyone says "You dont NEED a dub, stoopid!!", I know I dont need one, and I can live without it, but shut up! I like dubs Anime hyper

3.) As much as I love Bunny Drop, I'm gonna wait for the standard release, meaning I'm gonna have to wait an extra year or so T-T (NISA limited releases are too bulky and take up space, and the extras arent worth the extra 20 bucks to me)
blaizevincent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:43 am Reply with quote
Just watched this Panel live, Awesome Announcement!

I wonder if NIS will get the other Siren Visual Titles. Like Trapeze, Dennou Coil & Tatami Galaxy etc

Usagi Drop and House of Five Leaves were previously both excuslive to Siren Visual.

BTW Aquastar831 on Ustream is streaming all the Industry Panels Live. he's streaming Funimation at 1:30

Last edited by blaizevincent on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Razzuel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:43 am Reply with quote
NISA continues to prove that they know what's good and that they understand the importance of Blu-ray. I'll be preordering this as soon as it's up on Right Stuf.
Soundmonkey44

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:46 am Reply with quote
Razzuel wrote:
NISA continues to prove that they know what's good and that they understand the importance of Blu-ray. I'll be preordering this as soon as it's up on Right Stuf.

I agree, I just wish I had enough money to buy all their titles All I have been able to get from them so far is House Of Five Leaves, Pandora Hearts & Toradora. But they have o so many more series I would love to get. Alas I stink at saving money.

But yes Bunny Drop is another great addition to NISA's library, I look forward to getting it when/if I have the chance.

Now if only they or funimation one would pick up Tatami Galaxy, I'd love to have a Blu-ray of that.
kyokun703

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:46 am Reply with quote
Yay!! I'm so happy! I loved this anime; did the first 4 vol. of manga justice. And BD to boot. Will definitely be buying.
formerroadie1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:50 am Reply with quote
blaizevincent wrote:

I wonder if NIS will get the other Siren Visual Titles. Like Trapeze, Dennou Coil & Tatami Galaxy etc

Usagi Drop and House of Five Leaves were previously both excuslive to Siren Visual.

BTW Aquastar831 on Ustream is streaming all the Industry Panels Live. he's streaming Funimation at 1:30

I looked. can you provide a link please? I couldn't find this.
Reibooi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 am Reply with quote
I had a feeling for some reason that this would be the title they would be announcing at Anime Central and I'm SO glad it was. I watched the series on Crunchy Roll and it was awesome and I really wanted a Blu-ray as once it's off CR it's gone for good and I didn't want that. SO HAPPY it's getting a Blu-ray release and the NISA sets are a great way to show off the beautiful art work the show had.
DragonSyde

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:53 am Reply with quote
I'm glad NIS got this! Day one preorder from me.
blaizevincent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:53 am Reply with quote
formerroadie1 wrote:
blaizevincent wrote:

I looked. can you provide a link please? I couldn't find this.

http://www.ustream.tv/user/aquastar831 - he's got archived footage for the Panels so far as well as Anime Boston etc. The guy who does it works or possibly even owns Anime Pavillion. The online store.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quote
formerroadie1 wrote:
More NISA! WOOT!

Took the words right outta my stupidly-grinning mouth.

Also, to paraphrase ShanaFan852:
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, YOU BEAUTIFUL B*STARDS!!
Splitter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quote
blaizevincent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:56 am Reply with quote
Splitter wrote:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs"]I will let M. Bison react for me.[/url]

i never get tired of that being posted in situations like this : )
Ingraman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:58 am Reply with quote
Yay! I'm so happy that NISA picked this one up, rather than Funi or ADV, since we'll get a quality set (give or take more than a few production issues over the years, which are generally fixed) instead of something barebones... I'll readily double-dip for this BD set. I would have ignored a DVD-only release, unfortunately.

Best news of the con so far, but there's a bit more to come (although with NISA, Aniplex [who didn't announce anything], and ADV [who only mentioned one title that I have a slight interest in] out of the way, I don't know if there's anything remaining to get too excited about). Let's see what's left, I guess.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page   Next
Page 1 of 14