• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Negima! Magister Negi Magi Manga to End in 3 More Chapters

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
burnpsy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:58 pm Reply with quote
And I am merely making it clear that it's not as clear an indicator as you're making it out to be.

In any event, I'm not even going to bother with the topic of the anime any further here. Believe what you want - quality is ultimately subjective, after all.
UtenaAnthy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:37 am Reply with quote
I've been trying to decide for ages whether to check this series out, and have finally decided that it seems to, in spite of being a long shonen manga and certain elements that caused controversy but more importantly made me wonder if it was just going to be a retread of Love Hina (which I really don't like), have some chance of being something I would enjoy. So I will give it a go.
Pokelus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:23 pm Reply with quote
@UtenaAnthy

This is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better than love hina... Love Hina has a small world and has no magic.

Negima is like Love Hina, but plus larger world and inclusion of magic... and more girls.. Mr. Green

Quote:
Code:
next project

His next project should be Negima... D:

Why would he start another when the world of Negima is vastly large and can continue indefinitely. :]

I just wish it would continue and eclipse (surpass or beat) Naruto, Bleach, One Piece.... awww... Negima is the absolute best manga with raw near omnipotent power and magic...and beautiful girls!...

Aw... now what am i going to read?... T-T *cries*

The story of Negima can NOT DIE... it must continue, refine, and polish by someone... Wink
Sunday Silence

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:46 pm Reply with quote
Pokelus wrote:
The story of Negima can NOT DIE... it must continue, refine, and polish by someone... Wink

Konoka and Setsuna's team-up maybe? Maybe see if Setsuna really was a lesbian a/or just bi-sexual.....
Pokelus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:53 pm Reply with quote
Setsuna is bi but it is how bi is it... she is like 90% lesbian (strong feelings for Konoka Mr. Green), 10% straight.. she does like Negi though... Razz

Awwwwwww... Negima can not end... why, Ken? Whyyyyyyyyyyy?
LadyviBritannia

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:47 am Reply with quote
ZeetherKID77 wrote:
I honestly cannot believe this at all. There's a whole ton of stuff that wasn't even covered, not to mention a bunch of unanswered questions, and Akamatsu is just up and ending it in a short time. I'm upset.

I know how you feel,it really has me disturbed on the inside... To thin k that is manga was going so well and the author just disappoints his fans like that... Honestly, it feels as though he got tired of writing the same story and was anxious to complete it reason being why it was definitely rushed down... I expected a lot more from him...
LadyviBritannia

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:51 am Reply with quote
Pokelus wrote:
@UtenaAnthy

This is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better than love hina... Love Hina has a small world and has no magic.

Negima is like Love Hina, but plus larger world and inclusion of magic... and more girls.. Mr. Green

Quote:
Code:
next project

His next project should be Negima... D:

Why would he start another when the world of Negima is vastly large and can continue indefinitely. :]

I just wish it would continue and eclipse (surpass or beat) Naruto, Bleach, One Piece.... awww... Negima is the absolute best manga with raw near omnipotent power and magic...and beautiful girls!...

Aw... now what am i going to read?... T-T *cries*

Yes that's very true...this manga should definitely be continued... The mangaka has disappointed me by ending it so abruptly... There are so many more things to be answered... It's not good to leave the readers questioning at the end of the series... I feel like rioting now!!! Mad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4