• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Smile Precure! Let's Go! Märchen World Game Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:07 am Reply with quote
Well, that's weird. They already had a Märchen World in Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart the GBA game...
Actar

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:58 pm Reply with quote
Man, when will we ever see a Precure fighting/beat-em-up game? With a vibrant cast of characters that are capable of a myriad of moves and special attacks, you'd think they'd make one already. I really hope that one day, they would come out with one similar to the Climax Heroes/Rider Generation games from the Kamen Rider franchise.
superdry

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:50 pm Reply with quote
Actar wrote:
Man, when will we ever see a Precure fighting/beat-em-up game? With a vibrant cast of characters that are capable of a myriad of moves and special attacks, you'd think they'd make one already. I really hope that one day, they would come out with one similar to the Climax Heroes/Rider Generation games from the Kamen Rider franchise.

There is a pretty simplistic PreCure side-scrolling beat'em up that was released on the DS a few years back. That's the only one I know of.
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:01 pm Reply with quote
Actar wrote:

Same time Banpresto finally makes Super Bishoujo Wars.

ie: Never.

Anime cry
superdry

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Found the name of the title I previously mentioned.

Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart Danzen! is the title of the side-scrolling beat'em up game for the Nintendo DS. It came out in 2005. It's pretty simple to play and it has nothing really special in terms of gameplay.

Gameplay Video - skip to around the 2:00 mark to see the game in action.

I think that is the only fighting style PreCure game out...I haven't really been following PreCure stuff closely lately.
Flower Metal

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:29 am Reply with quote
I want to play this game

This game is better than Gears Of War
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1