• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
old joke still on list?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassandra

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:07 pm Reply with quote
anime#2352

I know this was from the April Fool's joke, but I just had someone ask me for a list of all of Gainax's productions...so I linked the encyclopedia entry...it might confuse those that have no idea what Gainax has done. Would it be possible to just remove it from the legit companies entries?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:13 pm Reply with quote
You have a point. I've left the joke in the Encyclopedia but I changed the type from (TV) to (JOKE/FICTIVE) and I also patched the Encyclopedia so it won't display that anime in the credits for Japanese staff/cast/companies. That should prevent any misunderstandings.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:01 am Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1