• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Calling all Cosplayers: Want to be interviewed at Anime Expo 2012?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobofosho123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quote
Hello everyone-

My name is Ben Gill and I'm a journalist for Cosplayer Nation (http://bit.ly/zNEEc1), a nationwide documentary film about the Cosplayers across America. We're currently looking for cosplayers who might be interested in being interviewed at Anime Expo 212 about their costumes, cosplay culture, and a host of other random topics. If you're interested, please comment below or email me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance and we hope to see you at AX 2012.

-Sincerely, Ben

P.S. If we interview you you'll be required to sign a release form giving us the right to use the footage for any purpose related to the project. It's just a legal precaution to protect our butts, but we wanted you to know it in advance.

[EDIT: All caps is bad manners. And I shortened your title to make it sound less like propaganda and advertising. Also moved it to the appropriate forum. Also moved your duplicate thread to trash, as you only need one. -TK
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1