• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ouran High School Host Club Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mizu-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:37 pm Reply with quote
I am so insanely excited for this! The manga is absolutely hilarious - the characters are so absurd. It's delightful. I cannot wait to see how they put that absurdity into motion. And I wanna hear all their voices - especially the kings, hehe!!
ladholyman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:42 pm Reply with quote
Same director as Ojamajo Doremi? This I got to see...
hiimrisa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:07 pm Reply with quote
I am truely excited for this. The manga is one of my favorites and at some points I just burst out laughing. That is kind of rare. Heh. I can't wait to see their expression and such. Well yay!
RabbitRevolution

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:27 am Reply with quote
Wow, this is really awesome news Anime smile I just discovered the Ouran manga this year through Viz's shoujo beat line, and I love it. It's just a ton of wackiness with plenty of hilarious nods to fangirls (like me!) I really hope that Hana Kimi (which Ouran reminds me of) has a chance to be made into an anime as well now.
minakichan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:35 am Reply with quote
Whoa, this is crazy!

I just started re-reading Host-bu and I was just thinking "man, someone needs to make an anime of this" today, and whaddya know...

Someone likes me out there ^^
EienYuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:28 am Reply with quote
I hope they get the Drama CD voices to do the anime, cus the Drama Voice actor and actresses are love, and are perfect! *keeps hoping that it happens*

The Drama CD's are as follows

Tamaki -Hikaru Midorikawa
Hikaru - Hoshi Souichirou
Kaoru - Kenichi Suzumaru
Kyouya - Junichi Suwabe
Haruhi - Aya Hisakawa
Takashi - Kenjiro Tsuda
Bunny - ???

But I really hope they get these peoples to be the anime voices as well *___* they work so well together to bring out the aspects of them. but yes, that is my thoughts!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1