• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Viz to Release Inuyasha: The Final Act's BD/DVDs This Fall

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shaymontgomery

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:56 pm Reply with quote
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED IM GOING TO DIE!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tris8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:46 pm Reply with quote
shaymontgomery wrote:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED IM GOING TO DIE!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
You said it!!!! YES! I've been waiting for this forever!
JuniorMintKiss

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:49 pm Reply with quote
W00T! My husband keeps asking me when it's going to be on DVD and now I can make his day tomorrow. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
shaymontgomery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:31 am Reply with quote
Tris8 wrote:
shaymontgomery wrote:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED IM GOING TO DIE!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy <span><span>lol</span></span> <span><span>lol</span></span> <span><span>lol</span></span> <span><span>lol</span></span> <span><span>lol</span></span> Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
You said it!!!! YES! I've been waiting for this forever!

Hahaha I seriously have been checking updates for like 2 years now.. so worth the wait <3 Does anyone know of any other news besides this?
jsc315

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:01 am Reply with quote
Viz is actually releasing this! Now if they actually get up and release the rest of Monster i would be speechless.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Soundmonkey44

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:34 am Reply with quote
jsc315 wrote:
Viz is actually releasing this! Now if they actually get up and release the rest of Monster i would be speechless.

Agreed, I'd love to be able to own all of monster on DVD.

Anywho back on topic, looking forward to getting Final act & the Beserk Film this fall!

Now we just need a street date for Tiger & Bunny and were all good. Cool
PurpleWarrior13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:06 pm Reply with quote
All we need is for [adult swim] to show these episodes! Very Happy They're still showing the original seasons of InuYasha!
penguintruth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:18 pm Reply with quote
As much as I came to loathe IY after a while, I'm curious as to how it all ends.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
jsc315

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:52 pm Reply with quote
penguintruth wrote:
As much as I came to loathe IY after a while, I'm curious as to how it all ends.

Well it's interesting to say the least.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LagannImpact

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:47 am Reply with quote
Wow, how a lot can change in 2-1/2 months. Now Adult Swim has actually taken InuYasha off the air in favor of the rebuilt Toonami which featrues Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins, instead of Final Act, which most were speculating would take the 12:30 timeslot that now belongs to Deadman Wonderland. But Final Act and Casshern Sins would make an incredible combo due to Casshern's music being very reminiscent of InuYasha, so I believe it will make its TV debut in August. I guess we'll see...

...and maybe something will be announced at AX next week.
LagannImpact

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:21 pm Reply with quote
And then a month later, things changed again--or have they?

Viz has announced its asstarded new channel "Neon Alley" that will be coming to Playstation Network for PS3...sometime, but it will DEFINITELY contain dub premieres for InuYasha: The Final Act, Tiger & Bunny, and Blue Exorcist--not Toonami.

Which is really kind of a shame--unless the whole thing is about to be aborted hilariously, and then Viz goes crawling back to Toonami, offering them greatly reduced rates. Not likely, but I guess we'll see how it all plays out.
FMABleach

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:23 pm Reply with quote
Good news!

Inuyasha the Final Act is being released in North America on Nov 20, 2012.

I'm assuming they mean the BD/DVDs? Which probably means no Adult Swim airtime for now. Sad
KatieQGirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:36 pm Reply with quote
I hate to burst your bubbles, but the Novemeber 20th release date is for the Japanese version (that is according to amazon.com). This is the English SUBBED version, not the DUBBED which is what I'm sure everyone is looking forward to.

I'm sorry that we'll have to wait longer, and I've been waiting for when the DUBBED version comes out, because it's just not the same watching the SUBBED version. I'm really excited to see how it turns out!
NJ_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:11 pm Reply with quote
KatieQGirl wrote:
I hate to burst your bubbles, but the Novemeber 20th release date is for the Japanese version (that is according to amazon.com). This is the English SUBBED version, not the DUBBED which is what I'm sure everyone is looking forward to.

Yeah, because Amazon's so reliable when it comes to product details with anime. Rolling Eyes

This isn't the first time they have listed incorrect info (looking at YOU Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny) and it won't be the last either (looking at YOU Digimon 2-disc set).
Touma

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:28 am Reply with quote
KatieQGirl wrote:

Right Stuf has the Viz release scheduled for Nov. 20, 2012.
That is only the first 12 episodes, but it is the dubbed North American release.

EDIT: Amazon.com also has the Viz release listed for Nov. 20.
The Japanese release with English subtitles is already available.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2