• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NAKAIMO - My Little Sister Is Among Them! (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:02 am Reply with quote
this week ep.6

spoiler[cat maid sister cafe nuff said.

yet those outfit with tail based on mood OH MY indeed.

back to sister search so mei is not shougo's sister yet all testing him cause she know who shougo's sister.

give now wonder what next? ]
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:51 am Reply with quote
EPisode 6

So there is actually spoiler[a little sister, an illegitimate child of the previous head of Mikadono head]. I think this episode pretty much concludes thatspoiler[ the sister is not one of the 5 main girls. 3 of them have been eliminated and the sister from the funeral does not match either of the 2 remaining girls. The president bust is too big and the VP comes from a rich family, not something you except from an illegitimate child. ]

So its either the spoiler[bodyguard or the red head girl that works in the cafe. The red head, Kurumi, makes sense because it seemed like the girl in the scenes with the small Mei looked like she had red/brown hair. She is friends with Mei so it makes sense she would work in her cafe. Also I don't know if this is important but Kurumi has a picture under the animelist characters sectionshttp://myanimelist.net/anime/13367/Kono_Naka_ni_Hitori_Imouto_ga_Iru!/characters. This might be important because only the major support characters have pictures, Shougo's mom, the bodyguard, and the home room teacher. So why would Kurumi have a picture when she was barely shown and just recently introduced, when not even the head of the journalism club was shown, when she has appeared a couple of times already. I might be over thinking it but there is still that angle]
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:16 am Reply with quote
ep.7 yea it double showing this week

spoiler[oh my now this ep yea sure still wonder the sister could be shougo call for maury's dna test time?

sure give wonder how konoe & miyabi could be or not well sure get their dna give miyabi's view uh-oh.

while school inspect now the "sister" again this time in more uh-oh mood really who is this time?

now shougo in discipline group wonder will go & really can someone please put clothes on miss X besides the stretch was overkill. ]
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 pm Reply with quote
Episode 7

Well there goes the theory of the spoiler[red head being the sister, unless the 3rd one is another troll sister.]. I bet in the last episode when/if the sister is revealed it will just be spoiler[someone who we have never seen].
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:11 am Reply with quote
Episodes 6 and 7

The spoiler[red haired girl] I mentioned in my previous post seems to be the most likely suspect, her name seems to bespoiler[ Kurumi Kashinoki]. She spoiler[works for Mei so it seems likely that Mei would want to protect her. Now I thought it strange about how could it be her in who did the thing over the loud speaker if she was somewhere with Mei, but that is ignoring one important fact. It is done by a phone, there is no requirement that the little sister be the one to have activated the sound system.]

For one Mei said spoiler[she wanted to protect the younger, then it would make sense that she would also want the little sister to have an alibi. They just needed someone to take a phone, activate the system, and Kurumi could talk over the phone and into the sound system.]
Polycell

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:08 pm Reply with quote
Given we're talking about spoiler[a voice-changing phone], your theory doesn't actually need spoiler[Kurumi] to be involved at all.

That said, I'm still liking the spoiler[Iksu-is-the-sister] theory. She could easily spoiler[get the test results fixed], so even that doesn't disqualify her.
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Shogo-san, I am your... IMOUTO!
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:35 pm Reply with quote
Yup, nice b2b episodes this week to make up for the Olympics delay.

Regarding the new girl, I'm guessing she's definitely going to play an important role later on. Well, I'll be looking forward to see that tsundere Rinka next time.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 pm Reply with quote
I thought up of this when I was at work but had no resources to work with:

I gladly present to ANN:

I am quite please with my creation.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quote
curious as to whom the woman among the group of executives was. she seemed important.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:20 pm Reply with quote
Yow. "Liberal" sure seems to be a dirty word around the Japanese school system.
Polycell

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:50 am Reply with quote
Given the segment of the population the school serves, their conservatism wouldn't be surprising anywhere.
Veers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:42 pm Reply with quote
You know, I'm still enjoying this show for a weekly does of stupid entertainment but man I really could have done without the whole pee thing... even though it was shown in parodying jest that was a little much. Anime dazed
Polycell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:36 pm Reply with quote
Yeaaaaahhhhhhh...... unfortunately the Otaku seem to love it.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:43 pm Reply with quote
EmbraceMe wrote:
I thought up of this when I was at work but had no resources to work with:

I gladly present to ANN:

I am quite please with my creation.

I would add "Incest is Wincest" and it will be perfect Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8