• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bandai Games Name Change

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ataru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:24 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The companies are Bandai America, Namco Cybertainment, Namco America, Namco Bandai Games America, Namco Networks America and Bandai Entertainment.

Confused Until they can pick just one name, Bandco... darn some check cashing place in New York has it. Namai? *Checks* Good, Namai it is.

So, from the look of it, it'll have little impact on the Japan side of things. Although "Cybertainment"? MMO, maybe?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
MDawg957

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:32 pm Reply with quote
Ataru wrote:
So, from the look of it, it'll have little impact on the Japan side of things. Although "Cybertainment"? MMO, maybe?
Cybertainmentis the arcade division that they run (Yes, Namco has been running actual arcades for years now and not just producing games that go in them)
Chiyosuke

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:00 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
No mention of Bandai Visual USA was made.

That's because they fall directly under Bandai Visual and not BAI.

It's cool to see that BEI is now independant of BAI, sort of. And Mr. Kenichi Iyadomi seems to have gotten a promotion. Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1