• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 5th Hetalia Season Titled, Slated for 2013

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
here-and-faraway

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:32 am Reply with quote
I'd love it if they had the Germany/Italy Valentine's Day part of the manga in the anime. It would be awesome seeing that animated.
Keichitsu0305

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:30 pm Reply with quote
here-and-faraway wrote:
I'd love it if they had the Germany/Italy Valentine's Day part of the manga in the anime. It would be awesome seeing that animated.

They simply have to animate the "Buon San Valentino" arc; spoiler[it makes my favorite Hetaila OTP offically canon, after all.] Wink
peachsncreamsoda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:25 pm Reply with quote
Keichitsu0305 wrote:
here-and-faraway wrote:

They simply have to animate the "Buon San Valentino" arc; spoiler[it makes my favorite Hetaila OTP offically canon, after all.] Wink

Ditto! They have to do that one! spoiler[I doubt we're talking 'bout the same OTP but that's definitely one of the reasons I want this so bad...]
But there's just soooooo much more I wanna see too! Like the 'We're Shipwrecked Too' strip (Pretty sure that wasn't the one that was animated... not sure). And- well- so so many others.

Hope Funi will pick this up too though.

Can. Not. Wait~
yotsubafanfan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quote
I hope it's better than World Series, that was a real downer compared to Axis Powers, the only real thing I learned that I could actually use in world history class was the arc on the War of Austrian succession, but other than that it was a real downer. What I hope to see this season is a Arc on Joan the Arc and France, The Hanatamago family (spoiler[Finland finding Hanatamago, Sweden buying Sealand,] etc.) Mochitalia animated (to replace Nekotalia and boss spain and Chibi Romano) and a episode on the Newspaper Club of World W University. It doesn't have to have these things, I'm just saying what I am really hoping to see animated (especially Mochitalia and The Hanatamgo family) but I'm just relieved to see a season 5 and I'm praying it's better than world series, its not that I hate it, its just that it can't match Axis Powers.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1