• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Voice Actress Romi Park Leaves Hospital After Surgery

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xScar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:21 pm Reply with quote
Think it's sorta notable that she's voicing Pakunoda in Hunter x Hunter at the moment... and Pakunoda becomes a crucial character very soon.

Hope she recovers quickly D:
enurtsol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:15 am Reply with quote
xScar wrote:
Think it's sorta notable that she's voicing Pakunoda in Hunter x Hunter at the moment... and Pakunoda becomes a crucial character very soon.

This is where Miku proves to be a guest voice actress. Laughing
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:56 am Reply with quote
Get well soon!
Araki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:55 am Reply with quote
xScar wrote:

She's also voicing Madam Shirley in One Piece, who should have quite a few lines over the next few weeks.
Lycosyncer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:58 am Reply with quote
With Romi now out of the hospital, get well soon! We all hope for a full recovery for you!
Setsura1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 am Reply with quote
Get Well Soon Romi!
Altorrin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 am Reply with quote
To all you people saying "get well soon", uh, why not just leave these messages on the blog entry she made (preferably in Japanese?) where she can actually see them?
ArthurFrDent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:44 pm Reply with quote
Altorrin wrote:
To all you people saying "get well soon", uh, why not just leave these messages on the blog entry she made (preferably in Japanese?) where she can actually see them?

Do you have a link to the actual comment page? Because even after washing her site through babelfish, I couldn't find a spot to comment.
FMABleach

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:50 am Reply with quote
Sadly I don't know Japanese well enough to post on the blog entry, so for now, I'll just leave my message here. GET WELL SOON, ROMI! Very Happy Smile Mr. Green Anime smile
bin1127

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:09 am Reply with quote
i'm sure romi wouldn't mind seeing her english fans post get well messages.

The tolls that voice acting can take should not be underestimating.
Saffire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:16 am Reply with quote
ArthurFrDent wrote:
Altorrin wrote:

Do you have a link to the actual comment page? Because even after washing her site through babelfish, I couldn't find a spot to comment.
Here you go. Right after the comments end there's a box with a button inside of it. Clicking that button will bring up a window for writing the comment. The first box is the title, the second is the comment field, the third is an authentication image, the fourth is a display name, the fifth is a personal website (if any).
Sariachan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quote
Saffire wrote:
ArthurFrDent wrote:
Altorrin wrote:

Here you go. Right after the comments end there's a box with a button inside of it. Clicking that button will bring up a window for writing the comment. The first box is the title, the second is the comment field, the third is an authentication image, the fourth is a display name, the fifth is a personal website (if any).

Thanks, I just sent a message! ^^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1