• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Skip Beat season 2

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chibi phe-phe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:35 pm Reply with quote
Despite the fact there is no magic, super powers, demons, or amazing battles, this is my favorite anime and I miss Kyoko!! It did end on quite a cliff hanger, however, so hopefully that is a definite sign of a new season!!!! ^ ^
Vylet_Eclair

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 am Reply with quote
It's so obvious that there will be a second season for this....
today I re watched it...It made me laughed again I already watched it many times it's just so funny... Laughing I'm super duper looking forward for the second season the happenings in the next season is much more funnier than the 1st season...I'm updated because I read the manga...It's so d..n funny!! Laughing Laughing
raybluepug

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quote
[quote="kimmyfritter"]If this isn't the place to ask this, then my bad. :3
But I'd like to know if any one has heard anything about the possibility of there being a season 2 for Skip Beat. (:
Thanks~ ^^[/quote

Yes there will be in August!! Laughing Very Happy Very Happy ]
raybluepug

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quote
Redgem89 wrote:
I don't know either. I am hoping for more seasons because the ending was left wide open. This is my favorite show and the anime is too good to leave it unfinished even if there is the manga.

YES IN AUGUST!!
kagami7

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quote
raybluepug wrote:

YES IN AUGUST!!

Is this listed somewhere?
akainex

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:18 am Reply with quote
watched this anime on a whim, and was delightfully surprised. I really like the character development

Hope they continue the story and make a second season

Guess I'll just keep up with the story by reading the manga for now
Antonik11

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quote
raybluepug wrote:
YES IN AUGUST!!

how do you know that?
novablast36

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 pm Reply with quote
The second season is not set to come out until October of this year. I heard that it is October 5th. I have not been able to find proof of that anywhere just an e-mail from a friend in Japan.
PongNing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Are there any news for season 2 of skip beat?
I have been searching the internet forever and it doesn't seem like the rumors of Skip Beat having a second season is true.
I hate the ending of Skip Beat in the anime version. It sort of reminds me of Bokura ga ita. An open ended story.
PongNing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quote
It's already the last day of August and there aren't any signs of skip beat season 2 anywhere....
Sugar7685

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:59 am Reply with quote
I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but you have to be practical. I need a second season on SB! as much as the next person (I actually held off on watching it because I wasn't sure if the anime would live up to the manga), but there have been a lot of [i]RUMOURS[/i] and no real action on the production company's part. I've read post from this year saying that the second season will come out in August, then October. It's already December and there's been no new episodes, and if there were, surely they would be streamed somewhere.

"^__^ I'm sorry I had to kind of... kill everyone's hopes, but I just felt that, given the amount of time since the end of the last season, a new season was very unlikely.

Sorry, again
SamuraiSx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:51 am Reply with quote
It's really sad if they don't make Skip Beat 2!!!!
I am in LOVE with this anime! it's subarashi! story, graphic, music, characters! everything is just sooo perfect for shoujo anime!
I like such shoujo heroines like Kyoko!
she is just perfect xD
and bishounens are amazzzing <3
the last episode was sooo UNFINISHED....-_- it drives me crazy...they didn't say anything about Sho or Ren about Ren's past when he left Kyoko etc....
I think they sure must make 2 season! it will be such a waste for this beautiful anime!

I don't want to read manga yet because I still hope for 2nd season of anime...x.x...

I already was disapointed for Hakushaku to Yousei when they didn't make continuing Anime cry and after 12 episodes they didn't finish anything just left opened ending...
for D.Gray-man too....and 07-Ghost and Pandora Hearts and La Corda D'Oro.....
T..T hate that really.....
andalib13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:30 am Reply with quote
I was really taken away by skip beat... but I am totally unsatisfied with the open end finish in the last episode. If they dont release second season, it will surely not be justice to me and to those who loved this series.
erstwhilenoelle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:34 pm Reply with quote
I asked Crunchyroll who to contact with requests and petitions if we wanted a real chance of getting a second season.
They said we should contact the publishers of the show and gave me this link. http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/corporation/
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2