• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:08 pm Reply with quote
really hope Chisato stays out of Yandere mode, but the next episode preview is really worrying me
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:20 am Reply with quote
ep.10

spoiler[drama & conspiracy mix together oh boy yea this is get to be bit uh-oh.

flashback showing how chisato & chocolate history with tomoya 2.0 keep give chocolate due to daiki issue.

tomoya 2.0 is ok give chisato very stuck with him so much give wake up slap tomoya 2.0 is not daiki replacement cue big drama on it.

tomoya 2.0 give michuru hee harmonica give play mention "kana" see class pres on hospital lead to kana aka person who got runover back ep.1 so yea tomoya 2.0 now you're involve conspiracy & oh michuru is a spy working with class pres.

3eps to go?]
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:42 am Reply with quote
Episode 10

spoiler[Chisato is seriously having a Yuuki crisis.
Looks like that car accident really gave her a scare.
Those two seem to have a long term relationship with a strong bond.
Yuuki getting a ban of talking about financial aid students in his manifesto.
That was just strange, but I do get the former President's point on this one.
Yuuki would probably lose a lot of votes if he addressed that matter during his campaign.]

The former President is sure full of all kinds of interesting secrets!
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:55 am Reply with quote
Well they sure showed me, but we did find a bit about Michiru. spoiler[SHE IS A SPY.] *insert serious looking emoticon*

And our Yuuki has been friends for a spoiler[crazy girl for years, in my opinion it is not too different from relentless childhood bullying, followed by obsessive nurture as some kind of bid for forgiveness]. If you catch my drift.

And what the hell is wrong with that school, the place is almost as crazy as Academy City, and that place had armed special forces.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:59 pm Reply with quote
You know its going down when the character that always has his eyes closed finally opens them, like Gin from Bleach.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 pm Reply with quote
Ya, shit's about to go down next time with a 5 syllable word: spoiler[Investigation].
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quote
spoiler[Chisato] needs some serious professional help
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:12 am Reply with quote
Episode 11

Well, that was a weird one. For a show that hasn't moved at a blinding speed, we gotta a bunch of stuff happening very quickly and a lot of it highly improbable. Eh, this show has built up enough goodwill with me that I'm going to let it slide, but far from my favourite eppie, that's for sure.
KLAC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:57 am Reply with quote
ep.11

spoiler[drama & conspiracy mix together is really uh oh we're in trouble.

so give tomoya 2.0 being explain & reasons that close eyes pres need him run for pres cause to keep kana in hospital all safe & hidden give conspiracy going on.

while chisato & mifuyu alone see that chisato still having probs give cause using tomoya 2.0 as replace for daiki yet enough is enough so plan show body scar yet they both patch-up all fine.

hearing conspiracy tomoya 2.0 seem like either play their game or pay the price so cue call michiru where kana & give reason you stink on close eyes pres.

nurse michuru inject shot a guard, rescue kana, play harmonica cue kana awake & everyone make-up all fine with chisato eat chocolate.

look all good with pretend wedding with chisato & tomoya 2.0 til "wedding catchers" kidnap chisato cue big to be continued...]
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:05 pm Reply with quote
Episode 11

spoiler[So finally the background of the whole election thing is revealed.
Who knew there would so many intrigue behind the scenes.
Yuuki seems to be having all kinds of problems...
Chisato was guilt tripping herself an awful lot this time.
Well, Yuuki - Chisato relationship is pretty unique and interesting.
At least something good came from the whole ordeal ^^
Wonder how things will be moving forward now...]
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 pm Reply with quote
of course, we get the spoiler[childhood friend ] route. rather boring and predictable. was really hoping for a spoiler[Satsuki] route. However, interesting episode, and i cant wait to see how this plays out
KLAC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:51 am Reply with quote
ep.12 aka finale

finally all the drama & conspiracy on this over.

spoiler[
so yea tomoya 2.0 going running wild messed clothes on wild phone chase to rescue chisato give yea someone is ruin it all.

give it all revealed due michiru seeing the aura of evil aka yuina-kugi was behind all of it from hit-run on kana, kidnap chisato, etc yea she did it all!!!

after arrest her tomoya 2.0 found chisato get back & was allow give his speech was so well yea he became the new pres, satsuki is vice pres, all clubs are safe, etc & tomoya 2.0 with chisato had choco-kiss ending.
]

ok now all that done end is all check give now hmm if plan to do Ima Sugu Oniichan ni Imouto da tte Iitai! anime just as long no put conspiracy on it really if again like choco anime this said it all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2dbBWsfdM
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:49 am Reply with quote
Episode 12 (last episode)

The problem I found with the entire situation was that it feels pretty rediculous: A student council election involving a spoiler[kidnapping] plot, hit and run, spoiler[tazers], spoiler[blackmail], a spoiler[phone] game that reminds me of spoiler[Die Hard 2]. It just felt silly, but at the same time I found myself deiliciously angry at villains, drawn in by the drama (largely around the cat like girl).

With his speech, I could not really complain about his idea of being spoiler[truthful and telling them everything, but I was kind of feeling mad about the attempt to stop him, so his call of "I love you all" seemed really corny]. And I was really hoping that he would spoiler[tell the people about the evil organisation, and that voting the other guy would keep in all the bad people and things]. And for the crying out loud, call the god damn police.

Having the spoiler[other candidate be his VP was nice, but he chose the most boring love interst, Chisato is just boring.] I also did not feel like I got proper closure for all the bad stuff that happeed.
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:28 am Reply with quote
Episode 12 Final

spoiler[Yuuki got the run around.
Chisato getting kidnapped was not good on any day, but it just had to be election day!
Yuina sure did a lot of wrongs to a lot of people.
I'm glad she was finally caught.
That girl was seriously disturbed to go that far...
Yuuki's speech was really good, not matter how bad he looked at the time.
He really does have the potential to be a great president if he does what he said.]

Really nice ending scene ^^
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:49 am Reply with quote
I would agree there were some disparate elements in this title that didn't always sit easily together - i.e. goofy harem hijinks juxtaposed with melodramatic things like DP pointed out. It wasn't so much the mixture itself as how the mixture actually combined: you had a bit of melodrama at the beginning, then harem hijinks for a long stretch with only a dash of melodrama thrown in, followed by a heavy dollop of melodrama in the final two episodes. What elevated this title for me beyond the normal harem stuff was the satirical look at Japanese politics. They went into a fair amount of detail on that point and I found it interesting. I ended up rating this as "Good" but I'm not entirely sure I need to see it again, therefore I'm dubious I'll buy when Sentai releases it physically. Mind you, I have been known to change my mind, so...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6