• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Psycho-Pass's 1st Promo With Anime Footage Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keichitsu0305

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:23 pm Reply with quote
dragon695 wrote:

Bob from Accounting wrote:
Chagen46 wrote:
Are you trolling or do you legitimately not know who Urobuchi is?

Do you? The man is a pathological liar and trickster. From a superficial standpoint based on promotional materials, this show actually looks grimdark from the beginning. Therefore I'm sceptical that it really is.

Be careful what you wish for, Urobuchi is on the record saying that he wants to write a story that will deeply involve male same-sex relationships, this could be it~~~

Source? I've never heard this before.
Bob from Accounting

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:25 am Reply with quote
dragon695 wrote:
Chagen46 wrote:

Do you? The man is a pathological liar and trickster. From a superficial standpoint based on promotional materials, this show actually looks grimdark from the beginning. Therefore I'm sceptical that it really is.

Be careful what you wish for, Urobuchi is on the record saying that he wants to write a story that will deeply involve male same-sex relationships, this could be it~~~

Really? Oh wow, fingers crossed then.
kpk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:34 pm Reply with quote
Keichitsu0305 wrote:
dragon695 wrote:

Chagen46 wrote:

Source? I've never heard this before.

I've never heard this before either.

Source?!
CrowLia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:41 am Reply with quote
dragon695 wrote:

Chagen46 wrote:

Even if it's a long shot [source?] this makes me happy, so please be true. Shonen-ai with Akira Amano designs? That would make my life ten times better Twisted Evil
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3