• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New RightStuf.com Specials 10/4 - No matter where you are, everyone is connected

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dessa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:28 pm Reply with quote
RightStufSpecialsMinion wrote:
Dessa wrote:
Minion - The Prop Petite Plus figures have interchangeable bodies and heads, too.

Of course, I have never messed around with them or put guys in to girls' outfits.

Ha, those are great. :) I did that with the Code Geass set. Lelouch looked kind of grumpy on CC's body, but Suzaku was stylin' in the Zero outfit.

Have you ever bought any nendo petits? Those are begging to be switched around. Death Note + Vocaloid = comedy gold.

I haven't played around with them lately, but I have Duo (Gundam Wing), Athrun (Gundam SEED), and Gino's school uniform (Code Geass) to add to the fun. Duo looks quite good in the CG school uniform.

*glances at her nendo petits* Hmm, I wonder what Saber would look like in Ilya's dress? *only has Fate nendo petits*
jlaking

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:47 pm Reply with quote
I wish there is another MEDIA BLASTERS sales coming soon, there have been one for over a year (maybe 2) now.
Vata Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:24 pm Reply with quote
jlaking wrote:
I wish there is another MEDIA BLASTERS sales coming soon, there have been one for over a year (maybe 2) now.

Media Blasters can't afford the price drops in sales. And if you check, a lot of their titles are cheap to begin with, no sale needed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2