• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Meet ANN---Manga Style

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nuudoru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:35 am Reply with quote
Name: Tobias

Pets: None of my own, but I currently live with three cats!

Ethnicity: Swedish.

Marital Status: Single.

Religion: None.

Drink or Smoke: I do drink and sometimes smoke at parties.

Favorite Food/Drink: Food, Pizza. Drink, Coca-cola. (I'm so classy)

Favorite Games: Dragon Quest, Mega Man and Super Mario.

Favorite Bands: Pixies, Eldkvarn and Nujabes.

Favorite Anime: Kaiji, Akagi, Hokuto no Ken and Gintama.

Favorite Movies: Boondock Saints, Kikujiro no Natsu and Iron Man 2.

Favorite Manga: Dragonball, One Piece, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Favorite Manga Authors: Hirkohiko Araki, Akira Toriyama, Eiichiro Oda, Tetsuo Hara, Buronson, Nobuyuki Fukumoto

Favorite Type of Manga: Shounen.

Favorite Books/Comics: Pretty much anything by Haruki Murakami.

Favorite Non-Manga Authors: See above, I guess?

Favorite Bookstore/Website To Buy From: Adlibris (swedish site)

Favorite Place to Read: Computer or bed

When Did You Start Reading Manga/Books: Way back when I was around 10 years old. Found Dragonball.

Worst Manga/Book You've Read: DNAngel or a seinen martial arts manga I forgot about.

Other Hobbies: Literature, language, video games and meeting new people.

Pet Peeves: People opening their mouth for any reason when they have food in their mouth.
Diseasedfoe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:06 am Reply with quote
Name: Edward

Pets: One Chihuahua, and a bunch of cockatiels

Ethnicity: White/Filipino

Marital Status: Not

Religion: Roman Catholic

Drink or Smoke: All the time/ Just a little bit

Favorite Food/Drink: Mexican/ the almighty agua

Favorite Games: MGS, Persona series, MLB: The show, Assassin's Creed, Deus Ex, COD, Battlefield, Silent Hill, Castlevania, Wipeout

Favorite Bands: Portishead, Amia Venera Landscape, Arcade Fire, At the Drive-in, Wacka Flocka Flames, Baracka Flocka Flames, Beastie Boys, Beirut, Between the Buried and Me, Black Sabbath, Bloc Party, Brand New, Cake, City of Caterpillar, Cursive, Daft Punk, Deadmau5,
ahh f--k it too many to name lol

Favorite Anime: FLCL, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, FMA, D. Gray Man, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Last Exile, Death Note, Gundam, Trigun, Sgt. Frog

Favorite Movies: Kill Bill, Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good The Bad The Ugly, Once Upon a Time in the West, Children of Men, Star Wars, The Punisher, 28 Days Later, Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, The Devils Rejects, House of 1000 Corpses

Favorite Manga: D. Gray Man, One Piece, I used to like Bleach, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note

Favorite Manga Authors: Katsura Hoshino, Eichiro Oda

Favorite Type of Manga: Action, Adventure, Clever

Favorite Books/Comics: The Necronomicon, Metro 2033, Roadside Picnic

Favorite Non-Manga Authors: H.P. Locecraft,

Favorite Bookstore/Website To Buy From: Amazon

Favorite Place to Read: My Quarters

When Did You Start Reading Manga/Books: In the days of old

Worst Manga/Book You've Read: ummmm, im very selective, so none i can say

Other Hobbies: Baseball, Football, Basketball, Shooting, Partying, trying new things, Playing Instruments

Pet Peeves: Ignorance
Guimer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:15 pm Reply with quote
Name: Guimer
Pets: My hubby
Ethnicity: Heinz 57
Marital Status: Married to my pet
Religion: Resident in the first circle in purgatory
Drink or Smoke: Microbrews and a nice Syrah
Favorite Food/Drink: Ramen, curry (any type) pork buns, large block of tofu with green onions and soy sauce, bangers and mash, chicken & chips
Favorite Games: Puzzle games, FFXI and FFXIV
Favorite Bands: Rush, Marillion, Alice...most anything except Rap
Favorite Anime: Lain, Wolf Rain, Gankutsuou (Count of Monte Cristo), Blue Seed, Captain Harlock, Ginga Tetsudou 999
Favorite Movies: Dreams, Buckaroo Banzai ad the 8th Dimension, Jane Eyre, Ypung Frankenstein
Favorite Manga: Sukeban Deka, Crystal Dragon, Deimos no Hanayome, Garasu no kamen, Hamidashi no ko, Terra He, Kirikan no Grafitti
Favorite Manga Authors: Takemiya Keiko, Moto Hagio, Akaishi Michiyo, Yoshimura Akemi
Favorite Type of Manga: Shoujyo
Favorite Books/Comics: Jane Eyre
Favorite Non-Manga Authors: Bronte Sisters, Robert Graves, Shirley Jackson, Piers Anthony, Ellis Peters
Favorite Bookstore/Website To Buy From: Kinokuniya Bookstore, Amazon JP, local bookstore
Favorite Place to Read: Anywhere
When Did You Start Reading Manga/Books: ~12 or 13 years old
Worst Manga/Book You've Read: Go Nagai's Kekko Kamen. I was young and really didn't understand that one at all except it was H.
Other Hobbies: Quilting, gardening, picking on hubby,
Pet Peeves: Not going there. May transform into an angry squirrel or something. Mad
Guimer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:21 pm Reply with quote
classicalzawa wrote:
Eh, why not?

Bands: most classical music except Gershwin and Stravinsky. In particular, I like Rossini, Tchaikovsky, Mussorgsky, Satie, J.Strauss II, and Mozart.

Nice choice in music Very Happy Curious though...what's wrong with Stravinsky? Satie is a favorite for quiet days when the rain is falling. What do you think about Copeland?
Animaniac007

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quote
Name: Noel
Pets: 2 dogs
Ethnicity: African-American
Marital Status: Single
Religion: Non-religious
Drink or Smoke: Drink
Favorite Food/Drink: Spaghetti/Diet Pepsi
Favorite Games: Call of Duty series, Halo, Gears of War
Favorite Bands: American Rejects, Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars
Favorite Anime: FMA Brotherhood
Favorite Movies: Right now, I'm torn between The Dark Knight and Inception (I'm a big Christopher Nolan fan)
Favorite Manga: Soul Eater
Favorite Manga Authors: Tite Kubo
Favorite Type of Manga: Shounen
Favorite Books/Comics: I don't read as much as I should...
Favorite Non-Manga Authors: see prior answer...lol
Favorite Bookstore/Website To Buy From:...
Favorite Place to Read: In a comfy chair, outside (sans bugs, sunny weather)
When Did You Start Reading Manga/Books: After I finished watching Berserk which was like two years ago. I'll read the manga if I enjoy the anime.
Worst Manga/Book You've Read: ...none so far.
Other Hobbies: Drawing, Cooking, Boxing, Gaming, Shopping, Traveling
Pet Peeves: I hate that sound that dogs make when they are licking themselves...it just drives me crazy.
musiquetom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 pm Reply with quote
Name: Sean Patrick Michael Francis Tugwell
Pets: 1 dog and 2 cats. I want a ball python though
Ethnicity Irish and Scottish
Marital Status: Not married but in a relationship
Religion: Roman Catholic, though I do sorta worship in my own way
Drink or Smoke: An occasional cigar or pipe tobacco. I have a 50+ year old pipe that was hand carved by my Grandfather. I do drink often though. I simply like alcohol, but I'm not an alcoholic and get very pissed when people assume I must be cause I'm Irish/Scottish.
Favorite Food: Cheese, Crabs, Fish, Steak, Italian Food, Irish Food, Spanish (as in from Spain) Food, South West dishes, Asian (including Thai) Food, Baked stuff like Pies and Cakes
Favorite Drinks Good Scotch or Whiskey, Seabreeze, Mai Tai, any Tiki drink really. My favorite non-alcoholic drink is Tea. I love brewing and making exotic teas. I have a very nice/expensive teapot for brewing my own. Red, Green, Black, White, Herbal you name it I like it.
Favorite Games: Rappelz Online, Resident Evil series, Silent Hill series, Diablo 2, The SIms 2, any of the Sid Meiers Civilization games, Soul Calibur games, Command and Conquer games, old Sonic games
Favorite Bands:Nightwish (damn, Tarja left which sucks), Lacuna Coil, Mindless Self Indulgence, Amaran, Gathering, Disturbed, Aerosmith, King Diamond, Iced Earth, Poets of the Fall (so awesome), KMFDM, MDFMK (fans should know this one), Kidney Thieves, Guano Apes, Jem, Linkin Park, Rob Zombie, Blind Guardian, Jorio, Live, Frank Sinatra, Collide, The Stand, Coldplay, Lost Prophets, Enya, The Corrs, Bon Jovi, Lullacry, Miles Davis
Favorite Anime:Oh My Goddess, "X", Haibane Renmei, Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust, Fatal Fury,12 Kingdoms, BoogiePop Phantom, You're Under Arrest, Samurai X, Ninja Scroll, Ai Yori Aoshi, Getbackers, Elfen Lied, and Street Fighter II V, Speed Grapher, Requiem from the Darkness
Favorite Movies:Dragon Heart, Last Samurai, Equilibrium, Dragon Tiger Gate, SPL (I love me some Donnie Yen), Hero, Fearless, Protector, Bruce Lee movies, Fist of Legend, old Shaw Brothers kung fu movies, Princess Bride, Space Balls, Evil Dead series, Lord of the Rings, Kingdom of Heaven, Face Off, Seven, Original Star Wars movies, Fifth Element, O' Brother Where Art Thou, Gladiator, Event Horizon, Rat Race, Indiana Jones
Favorite Manga: Ai Yori Aoshi, Saiyuki, Getbackers, Oh My Goddess, Galaxy Angel, Death Note, Battle Vixens, Battle Royale, Bleach, Lone Wolf and Cub novels, Vampire Hunter D novels, Boogie Pop novels, Love Hina, Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Chobits, Gunslinger Girl, Basalisk, and DN Angel to name a few.
Favorite Manga Authors: Kou Fumizuki, Kosuke Fujishima, Yu Aida, Rumiko Takahashi, Akira Toriyama
Favorite Type of Manga: Primarily Comedy (romantic or zany) and Action titles
Favorite Books: Anita Blake novels, Harry Dresden books, Valdemar novels, Arabian Nights, Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, Children of Hurin, The Unniversity, The Store, Something Wicked This Way Comes, Neverending Story, Redwall novels, Desperation, Dark Tower novels, Macbeth, Mid Summer Nights Dream, Othello, Meredith Gentry novels, Odd Thomas books
Favorite Non-Manga Authors: Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Richard Laymon, Bentley Little, Laurel K Hamilton, Jim Butcher, Kim Harrison, Brian Jacques, Tolkien, Shakespeare, Isaac Asimov, Mercedes Lackey
Favorite Comics: Witchblade, Lady Death, The Darkness, Purgatory, Fathom, Tarot, Ghost Rider, old Batman comics, Street Fighter, old X-Men, old Gen 13, Vampi, the Gift, Hellblazer novels, Spawn, Avengelyne, and Shi
Favorite Bookstore/Website To Buy From: Borders, TSRI online, and local Comic shop called Twilite Zone
Favorite Place to Read: On my bed, in the bathroom (silence there) on my comfy sofa, in the car (when I'm not driving), or the nice leather ottoman chair in the living room, or outside on a deck/patio or under a tree (yes I'm serious).
When Did You Start Reading Manga/Books: Being an only child I started reading at a very early age. I think I started reading around the age of 5. I discovered manga when my friend introduced me to them. That was around 12 or 13. Since then I've gotten quite a collection of manga and books. I re-read much of my collection.
Worst Manga/Book You've Read: I'd have to go with Midnight Panther. Jgreen mentioned it in another thread and I checked it out to see if it was that bad. Yes it was, dear God yes it was. Calling them exotic dancers Jgreen gives other exotic dancers a bad name. No plot at all and the fanservice just was pointless. Pointless to the degree of "just turn it off" comes to mind.
Pet Peeves: Jesus this would be a long list if I went through them all. Here are the worst; People who mess up my damn bathroom and kitchen. It's called flushing you jerkoffs, learn how to do it!!! (recent issue with lazy/drunk girlfriend of a friend of mine no less), people who cut you off and can't use turn signals when driving, ignorance and racism of any kind, animal and child abuse, watered down liquor (seriously, I'm paying you freaking 8 bucks for that Scotch and you wanna water it down? hell no), and people who complain but do nothing to fix the problem. If you don't intend to take steps to try and fix the problem then stfu and don't complain to begin with.
Other Hobbies: I collect historic weapons (swords, axes, daggers, maces etc.) and I don't collect but I like looking up info on guns. A few of my favorite are FN P90, FN Five-seveN, M-4 Carbine, MP7A, Glock 19C, Glock 22, M203, Beretta 90 & 96, SIG P226/P229 & SG 550, Jackhammer Mk3A1, Mossberg 500 Tactical, Benelli M3 Super 90, and Tac Ops Tango 51. I own 2, guess which ones lol. I love/collect and wear nothing but Hawaiian shirts in Summer and Spring, figures and statues ranging from anime to dragons and in between, watching movies, cooking (my passion in life), playing games with my friends and gf, and being outside in nature (swimming outside, picnic, hiking, fishing, walking in wood, pretty much anything).
infiltration.cru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:22 am Reply with quote
Figured I might as well do one, even though I'm not that new here anymore.

Name: Yannick

Pets: Unfortunately none at the time, though we used to have an awesome cat when I still lived with my parents.

Ethnicity: I don't really care about that stuff.

Marital Status: Single.

Religion: Thrash Metal.

Drink or Smoke: Neither nor.

Favorite Food/Drink: Food - Pizza and Curry as well as Danish christmas food / Drink - Mountain Dew, Root Beer, good espresso

Favorite Games: Metal Gear Solid 1, the whole Crash Bandicoot series including the AWESOME racing game, Half Life 2(incl. the add ons), Baldurs Gate II(never finished it though), Fallout 3, Deus Ex & Deus Ex 3

Favorite Bands: Too many to name, so I randomly picked some: Samhain, Weekend Nachos, Vaccine, Coke Bust, Obituary, Death, Meiko Kaji, Terrible Feelings

Favorite Anime: everything Ghost In The Shell

Favorite Movies: old Star Wars, Matrix (the first!!!!), Blade Runner, the first Alien, 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead(old), Deep Red, Violent Cop...so much more.

Favorite Manga: Currently big into Battle Angel Alita and Bastard.

Favorite Manga Authors: Don't really have one.

Favorite Type of Manga: Something with a little bit more substance than "oh pretty boys/girls" and "cutesy", superficial stuff. Above that, I'll pretty much check out any title if it sounds interesting.

Favorite Books/Comics: Books: 1984, Fahrenheit 451, Death in Venice, Homo Faber, almost everything by Inoue and Murakami I've read so far, Woyzeck. Comics: Watchmen, The Boys, Watchmen and...uuuh....Watchmen.
Favorite Non-Manga Authors: Orwell, the above mentioned Murakami and Inoue, Buechner, Hoffmann.

Favorite Bookstore/Website To Buy From: My local comic book store called "Comicothek".

Favorite Place to Read: Somewhere outside or in a cafe, on trains as well.

When Did You Start Reading Manga/Books: Books? As soon as I learned how to read, I guess. Manga a few years ago when my then-girlfriend gave me the first Lady Snowblood as a birthday present.

Worst Manga/Book You've Read: As I usually always test-read something before I buy it I don't own stuff I don't like.

Other Hobbies: Playing in 4 bands, putting out music casettes, putting on DIY shows, fixing my bike(neverending story), collecting vinyl and tapes, writing for my own fanzine.

Pet Peeves: "guys falling into boobs"-style comedy, bad German translations, moeblob "characters" that do not get killed horribly.
infiltration.cru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:27 am Reply with quote
HellSide_Oso wrote:
Name: Matthew
Favorite Bands: (Metal): <old> Metallica , <old> Danzig, <old> Slayer , Megadeth, Sabbat , Deicide, Cannibal Corpse , Mavolent Creation , Suspended , The Accused , Terrorizer , Anthrax, Pentagram, Sword, Municiple Waste, Bonded by Blood , Fueled by Fire ect.

Just have to say that this is a testament to amazing taste.
Wintermoot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Name: Henri
Pets: a dog
Ethnicity: Asian?
Marital Status: bacholer
Religion: Lainism
Drink or Smoke: I sometimes drink
Favorite Food/Drink: coke
Favorite Games: TF2,SMT
Favorite Bands: Devo
Favorite Anime: Serial Experiments Lain/ the Gundam Franchise
Favorite Movies: Battle Royalle
Favorite Manga: Getter Robo
Favorite Manga Authors: Go Nagai
Favorite Type of Manga: action, sci-fi
Favorite Books/Comics: Deadpool, the Sprawl trilogy
Favorite Non-Manga Authors: William Gibson
Favorite Bookstore/Website To Buy From: HLJ/J list
Favorite Place to Read: behind my computer
When Did You Start Reading Manga/Books: a few years ago
Worst Manga/Book You've Read: I wouldn't know
Other Hobbies: computer,plamo
Pet Peeves: plebs
RAmmsoldat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quote
Name:Joe

Pets:currently 3 cats, 1 dog, 4 conures, some tropical fish, some stick insects

Ethnicity: English

Marital Status:Lone ranger

Religion: none though do enjoy the norse gods

Drink or Smoke: drink once in a while, dont smoke ever

Favorite Food/Drink: Cheese

Favorite Games: God hand, Conkers bad fur day, Legacy of kain series, Dark/demons souls, red dead redemption, Gunstar/guardian heroes, sonic 1,2,3,&knuckles, double dragon, tenchu, valkyria chronicles, gynoug.

Favorite Bands:Rammstein, In extremo, Skyclad, Devin townsend, Dethklok, Knorkator, subway to sally, megaherz, OOMPH!, more cant be arsed to list

Favorite Anime:Berserk, Honey and clover, Gurren lagann, oofuri, hajime no ippo

Favorite Movies:Leon, most peter jackson films, District 9

Favorite Manga: Berserk

Favorite Manga Authors:Kentaro miura, eichiro oda, tohru fujisawa, kohta hirano, koshi rikdo, Masamune shirow

Favorite Type of Manga:seinen

Favorite Books/Comics:The walking dead

Favorite Non-Manga Authors:stephen king

Favorite Bookstore/Website To Buy From: Amazon.co.uk (force of habit)

Favorite Place to Read: My office room

When Did You Start Reading Manga/Books: about 1991

Worst Manga/Book You've Read:er....dont remember enjoying DN Angel much at all.

Other Hobbies: Warhammer figure painting, Watching NFL, MMA, NHL, MLB, Aquascaping

Pet Peeves:People who walk slowly in groups and spread out across the entire pavement, people in supermarkets who look on a shel to their side and stick their shopping cart/trolley right out across the aisle. Politicians and people who wont live and let live.
animal abusers.
ZombieBunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Name: Grace

Pets: None right now, but I have plants... and they have names, so that's got to count for something

Marital Status: single

Religion: Science

Drink or Smoke: nope

Favorite Food/Drink: sushi, thai food, I love sweet things. I think I would die without chocolate.

Favorite Games: DDR, Chrono Trigger, FF7, Bioshock

Favorite Bands: 311, foo fighters, Peter Lee Johnson, Chopin

Favorite Anime: Ever...? er... hm.. Fushigi Yuugi

Favorite Movies: What Dreams May come

Favorite Manga: Kaichou wa Maid-sama

Favorite Manga Authors: Don't really have one.

Favorite Type of Manga: Anything that I can immerse myself in.

Favorite Books/Comics: stiff the curious lives of human cadavers (morbid sounding I know, but it's interesting). Stardust- fahrenheit 451- the Hunger Games-

Favorite Non-Manga Authors: Charles de Lint

Favorite Bookstore/Website To Buy From: B&N (lame yaya)

Favorite Place to Read: The roof of my apartment building

When Did You Start Reading Manga/Books: Books? That's just silly Smile Manga well right when I started college I guess... I ran out of anime to watch and was sick of listening to people tell me that the manga is always better than the anime. I decided to see what all of the fuss was about, and now I'm hooked.

Worst Manga/Book You've Read: I always preview stuff, but I don't like too much violence.

Other Hobbies: martial arts, baking, cars, school

Pet Peeves: The misuse of acronyms- example: when people say "I'm so OCD"... no... no you're not you may HAVE OCD, but you are not obsessive compulsive disorder!!! Or "I'm going to the ATM machine" you just said I'm going to the automatic teller machine machine! I dunno I'm weird like that.
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:46 pm Reply with quote
Welcome to the fora, Grace! Anime catgrin Cool Anime smile Smile
bamboorebecca

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:47 am Reply with quote
Name: Sally
Pets:
Ethnicity: Asian
Marital Status: single
Religion:
Drink or Smoke: neither
Favorite Food/Drink: chafing dish, orange juice
Favorite Games: The Sims3, Need for Speed
Favorite Bands: No favourite, only suitable
Favorite Anime: SAO, Conan
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter series, The Terminal, The Pursuit of Happyness, The Batman series.
Favorite Manga Authors: Gosho Aoyama
Favorite Type of Manga: I like anything with a story and characters that attract my attention and interest.
Favorite Books/Comics: Pride & Prejudice, detective novel
Favorite Non-Manga Authors: Many Chinese authors who wirte comments for current affairs
Favorite Bookstore/Website To Buy From: Amazon, Taobao
When Did You Start Reading Manga/Books: This year
Worst Manga/Book You've Read: I haven't read enough Mangas to comment this.
Other Hobbies: Shopping, sleeping, surfing on net, reading, travelling, taking photos.
Pet Peeves: Go to work on holidays

Sally Lious
AZYG4LYFE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:31 pm Reply with quote
Name: Aaron

Pets: Just a goldfish (last 1 standing)

Ethnicity: Black (British)

Marital Status: Single

Religion: Christian

Drink or Smoke: Neither

Favorite Food/Drink: Jollof Rice/Supermalt

Favorite Games: Tekken, SoulCalibur

Favorite Bands: n/a

Favorite Anime: Fairytail

Favorite Movies: Hardly watch films

Favorite Manga: Hayate the Combat Butler, Kimi Ni Todoke, Omamori
Himari, Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Chobits, Spice and Wolf, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Sailor Moon
Favorite Manga Authors: Karuho Shiina, CLAMP
Favorite Type of Manga: Shoujo, Comedy,Ecchi,

Favorite Bookstore/Website To Buy From: The Forbidden Planet(I shop there a lot), Page45(every Wednesday they stock random manga, sometimes before Forbidden Planet has them in stock, they also have some classics around), Waterstones(The last place I check for released manga if the other two don't have them, surprisingly they do release titles from Yen Press and occasionally Kodansha much faster than the other two stores)
Favorite Place to Read: In my room, on the bus

When Did You Start Reading Manga/Books: Online around 2010, started collecting from around June 2011 as I felt the need to show love and support the writers

Other Hobbies: Programming (Student learning), Gaming (I play lots of tekken), Internet browsing and moderating
archaron

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:38 pm Reply with quote
Welcome to the forums Aaron. Its nice to have a new face around here.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 17 of 18