• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interview: Takahiro Omori

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuxedocat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:36 am Reply with quote
GokuMew2 wrote:
...I've said it before and I'll say it again-- Natsume Yuujinchou is hands down my all-time favorite series.

Same here. Really happy my NIS box is on its way. Should be here on Monday according to the USPS tracking site. Yay.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:38 am Reply with quote
tuxedocat wrote:
Same here. Really happy my NIS box is on its way. Should be here on Monday according to the USPS tracking site. Yay.

RightStuf seems to have shipped mine already but I have to wait til the Bakemonogatari BDs ship so my friend can forward both sets to me. I hope the extras are nice!

I really hope the series does well in R1.
dragon695

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:17 pm Reply with quote
GokuMew2 wrote:
supercreep wrote:
Anyway, I don't know if it's been confirmed or even mentioned, but I hope the fourth season isn't the last. This is easily one of the best series I've seen, recently or otherwise.

Natsume does very well in Japan so I highly doubt they will end the series at 4 seasons. There was a 2-year gap between the 2nd and 3rd seasons so I would expect a 5th season either late 2013 or some time in 2014. So far... ;__;

Right now there's enough manga material for another season. Perhaps they're waiting for the manga to get ahead so they have enough for 2 seasons' worth.

I've said it before and I'll say it again-- Natsume Yuujinchou is hands down my all-time favorite series.

I wish Midorikawa-sensei would move to a weekly serialization Anime cry
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:41 pm Reply with quote
dragon695 wrote:
I wish Midorikawa-sensei would move to a weekly serialization Anime cry

I think we all want to read it more quickly but a weekly serialization would mean shorter chapters, and personally I don't think Natsume is suited for such a format.

I do hope they animate the stories that involve Matoba in the future. They were really great.
sunflower

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:32 pm Reply with quote
I got my premium edition set today and it's a really beautiful presentation with the Book of Friends included. The bag they shipped with it is very cute too.

I'm going to start watching it again tonight for the 8th or 9th time. The series never gets stale, and the episodes never seem to lose their impact.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:49 pm Reply with quote
sunflower wrote:
I got my premium edition set today and it's a really beautiful presentation with the Book of Friends included. The bag they shipped with it is very cute too.

I'm going to start watching it again tonight for the 8th or 9th time. The series never gets stale, and the episodes never seem to lose their impact.

Can't wait to get mine, but I'll probably have to wait until December-ish.

I agree that the rewatch value for Natsume is very high.
Maidenoftheredhand

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quote
Got mine today as well Smile

Watched the first 3 episodes of Natsume again instead of doing work... Oops.

Anyways I watched certain eps of Natsume so many times already that even without subs or even looking at the TV I can tell what is going just by hearing certain scenes. Happy to finally own this series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2