• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Railgun Staff, Cast Return for 2nd Season's Sisters Arc

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quote
Yes, this is going to be awesome.

Thank god Nagai is still in charge.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 pm Reply with quote
Sisters arc as expected. Now we just need a date.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:50 pm Reply with quote
Mmmm. Cannot wait.
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:01 am Reply with quote
oh dear lord.. people please keep in mind if you liked rail-gun for the SOL aspects then don't watch the sister arc.. it's beyond dark, twisted and bloody hell it's not for the weak hearted. Aye.. well this is good news for me~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:11 am Reply with quote
I wonder... did anyone only get into Railgun? I imagine most people watched Railgun because they watched Index so they'd be fully aware of what the Sisters arc entails.
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:41 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
I wonder... did anyone only get into Railgun? I imagine most people watched Railgun because they watched Index so they'd be fully aware of what the Sisters arc entails.

Trust in Nagai.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:46 am Reply with quote
Er, he has nothing to do with what I was asking Laughing I was wondering if there are people who only have seen Railgun and not Index and thus do not know what the Sisters arc is about.
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Er, he has nothing to do with what I was asking Laughing I was wondering if there are people who only have seen Railgun and not Index and thus do not know what the Sisters arc is about.

I'll be bluntly honest here I watched rail-gun first while I was still on my highschoo/middle school fix of shows with comedy/sol about girls and rail-gun fit that. Now aside from the 5 or 6 action oriented episodes out of 25 "which I still happened to enjoy". Now I didn't watch the first season of index until I found out the full back history on the franchise.

Rail-gun honestly peaked my interest more to watch/read source the material index to see who tomua and index. The main intrest was in back stories which I'm a huge sucker for. Then there where various 4chan threads of fan-art of misaka, her imouto, accleator, last order etc. and now i'm just raildex fan-boy... I think that I've shared a tad to much lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tenchi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:18 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
I wonder... did anyone only get into Railgun?

Yes, I love electric tsundere schoolgirls but I just couldn't get into weird amnesiac loli nuns.
Sailor S

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:14 am Reply with quote
Ok, I was pretty certain it was gonna be the Sisters Arc, and I'm just fine with that, but it's gonna make me baww a lot. Misaka Imouto is the best Misaka after all!
Ingraman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:18 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:

I watched the first 1/3-1/2 of Index before getting bored and sick of Touma and gave up watching it. I only made it through about 4-5 episodes of Index II before getting sick of Touma (again) and gave up watching it. I enjoyed Railgun quite a bit, and imported it.
greensoulreaper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:53 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:

Saw Index first. I watched Railgun as a follow up, but it kind of bored me to be honest. The sisters arc should be interesting, I'd like to see how it's done from a Misaka Mikoto/Railgun perspective rather than what we've seen in Index.
Wellington

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:14 am Reply with quote
This is a good news for Railgun S2. This arc is gonna be awesome. I can't wait for Mikoto and Kuroko.

Now where are those Railgun bashers/Index S3 fanatics? Laughing
Kimiko_0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:35 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:

I did watch Index season 1 first, but didn't like it because it was just another harem/fanservice anime, with nonsense magic too. Then I watched Railgun and found it awesome. So I have some vague idea of what is meant by 'Sisters' here, but I'm sure Railgun S will be sweet and awesome.
Ryu Shoji

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:46 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:

I've only read the Railgun manga.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3