• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Novels] [Visual Novel] Little Busters! Installation Problem!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manga-kun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:54 am Reply with quote
You see, I've been downloading the Visual Novel of 'Little Busters!' in a site called erogedownload.com and I've followed all the steps in the Installation Guide [Click here:
http://erogedownload.com/faq/little-busters-installation/] but I have a problem with the 17th step. At first, everytime I click the reallive.exe, It says some kind of 2100 error o something then I saw the post of this player and I had problems in finding the 'game directory' but I eventually found it. I transferred the 'crack' folder into the game directory as stated by a player,"In the first Little Buster part 1 there is a crack file, move this to the game directory. The game directory (assuming you haven’t changed any file settings)is KEY and will be found like this

My Computer > C DRIVE > KEY > リトルバスターズ!

From there move the crack from the first part and drop it into リトルバスターズ. It should work after."

I followed his instruction but when I clicked the REALLIVE.exe, the error thingy still appears.

Please help me! I've wasted a lot hours just to download this VN. I need help ASAP. Sad
Key

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:36 am Reply with quote
The file you linked to gave me a 404 - Does Not Exist error. Also, what you're trying to install is probably not a legal copy unless you got this game from a legitimate Japanese source, as to my knowledge it's never been licensed and translated. We generally don't allow posts on such things.

Now, if you can confirm that you purchased it from a legitimate source then this thread can continue.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1