• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RightStuf / Lucky Penny / Nozomi Ent. Solicitations Thread

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:35 pm Reply with quote
Emma - A Victorian Romance: Season 1 Collection (Litebox) - 300 minutes - $39.99 - 2/5/13
Quote:
Contains all 12 episodes of the first season.

DVD Features: Character Biographies, Textless Opening, Textless Closing, Japanese Promotional Commercial, Japanese TV Promotional Spots, Japanese DVD Commercials, US Season One and Season Two Trailers, Previews.
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quote
Sweet Blue Flowers: Complete Collection - 275 minutes - $39.99 - 3/5/13
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-11.

While supplies last, customers ordering this set will also receive an exclusive gift with purchase (details to be announced)!

Special Features: Clean Opening, TV Spots, Character Art Gallery, Original U.S. Trailer.

Maria Watches Over Us: Season 4 Collection (Litebox) - 325 minutes - $39.99- 3/5/13
Quote:
Contains all 13 episodes of season 4 and specials 1-11.

This release includes two separate English subtitle tracks: one with regular dialogue subtitles and a second which retains all Japanese honorifics.

Special Features: Clean Opening, Clean Closing, Liner Notes, Trailers.

Shingu - Secret of the Stellar Wars: Complete Collectio (Litebox) - 650 minutes - $29.99 - 3/5/13
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-26.

Special Features: Character Bios, Line Art Galleries, Original Production Notes, Textless Opening, Trailers.
One-Eye

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:00 pm Reply with quote
WTK wrote:
Sweet Blue Flowers: Complete Collection - 275 minutes - $39.99 - 3/5/13
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-11.

While supplies last, customers ordering this set will also receive an exclusive gift with purchase (details to be announced)!
Oh, cool Aoi Hana! I think I will definitely pre-order this one.
zawa113

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:36 pm Reply with quote
Wow, like, this time last year, I wasn't interested in any anime coming out. Now, I want to get Sweet Blue Flowers (on the basis that the author does Wandering Son), Rose of Versailles, and now Digimon 02 (and if any future seasons come out, them too)

Oh and just a shout out to Shingu, I really like that series and think it needs more love. Except for the soundtrack, 95% of it sounds like it was stolen from the world's most boring elevator, the OST don't deserve no love. It's not enough to ruin the show, but you'll probably never sit through the OP and ED.
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:51 pm Reply with quote
potatochobit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:26 pm Reply with quote
they still dont even have hyakko listed on the website
I sure hope it's because of a tiny chance of a bluray release
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:32 pm Reply with quote
Hyakko on Blu-ray? No chance. TRSI still has the no stance on Blu-ray releases. And also the series was never released on Blu-ray in Japan.
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:01 pm Reply with quote
Pre-order listings are up @ TRSI...

via TRSI
Quote:
THE ROSE OF VERSAILLES: DVD Sets Now Available for Pre-Order & Now Streaming on Viki
Posted on: Thursday, December 6, 2012

Limited-edition DVD sets for The Rose of Versailles, Part 1 and Part 2 are now up and available for pre-order. Each 4-disc DVD set will contain 20 episodes of the groundbreaking anime series and will feature Japanese audio and English-language subtitles and on-screen translations. Order your copies of parts 1 and 2 today!

Stream episodes of The Rose of Versailles on Viki, or preview the first episode on our YouTube channel.

Last edited by WTK on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crisha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:57 pm Reply with quote
*SPARKLE OF DETERMINATION SHINES IN EYES*

THAT! IS! MIIIINE!!

C'mere you luscious piece of pre-order goodness.

Okay, enough with creepy!willag.

And ONLY $100 MSRP... $60 for the pre-order? Nozomi! I feel like I'm ripping you off!

Regardless, thanks once again for the license! Very Happy

Last edited by Crisha on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
zawa113

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Wow, I was expecting these to be way more expensive, but that is one sexy price! Shawne, here is my wallet, it's had your name on it since forever anyway.

But how are we supposed to order items that come out at a similar time as this when we don't know when these are coming out?
Rukiia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 pm Reply with quote
O.O

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
zawa113

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quote
When I ran a search, I saw listings for "set 1 promo item" and "set 2 promo item", but when I clicked on them the links didn't work. Either way, does this mean that the sets are gonna have freebies with them on top of it?
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:34 pm Reply with quote
Emma - A Victorian Romance: Season 2 Collection (Litebox) - 300 minutes - $39.99 - 4/2/13
Quote:
Contains all 12 episodes of the second act plus "Episode 0: Intermission," a recap/preview that aired prior to the start of the Season 2 telecast in Japan.

Special Features: Textless Opening and Closing, Japanese Commercials, Trailers.

Hyakko: Complete Collection - 300 minutes - $39.99 - 4/2/13
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-13.

While supplies last, customers ordering this set will also receive a free gift with purchase (details to be announced)!

Special Features: Clean Opening and Ending, Original Broadcast Clean Opening and Ending, Liner Notes, Original U.S. Trailer.
potatochobit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:47 pm Reply with quote
23$ is a very good price

you are right, even though it came out 3 years ago it still has not been re-released on bluray, such a shame but I can accept that and deal with it.
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:10 am Reply with quote
I'll support Lucky Penny's releases before I'll support NISA. In my opinion, LP does niche, sub-only releases proper.

An entire series in thin, but solid packaging, with liner notes and special features, AND a free gift with purchase, all for only 24 bucks? Can't beat that. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 2 of 19